William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you britfan I really like your avatar :)

Adzix has animated icons/avatars on her LJ. Just click her sigy and you'll get there :)

I'd just like to point out, i've just ordered TLADILA i'm on my way to watching his films, slowly but surely!
YEY! Good lass. You will love it honestly. Wang Chung came on shuffle on my iPod today at work and I got so excited lmao.

Omg aleinor you are a godess! But yeah i'm wi you Britfan, I dunno what to click lol. Will it definatly work then? *jigs* I bloody love Gunshy. Theres gonna be a flurry of people buying Billy films. Amazon won't know whats hit 'um!

So Britfan, you'll be proud of me. Guess what time I got home last night? 5am and i've been working today. Good effort eh? Twas light, birds singin etc! Extremly tierd though, tempted to go curl up with the new man in my life (Jack Bauer lol) Bloody sambuca... alcohol is not my friend ;)

Sambuca? oohhh not cool. I had a flaming sambuca, the only time i've had it when it was black, usually it's clear. Tequilla is ma favourite. :D
My parents said they'd buy me another one so i'm thinking which one to get next now. :p

That's great Lemon that you purchased "TLADILA" it's a treat to see him in his younger thinner days..1985, The plot is a bit outdated, next to today's movies like "PIRATES" and others, but it's interesting to see him, when he first started in the business, and britfan nice new icon ;)

Eggy - *sobs* I can't animate! My work... mocked!! *sigh*
Hey now, no mocking from me. You seen my attempts? :lol: Your icon roxx. Yes I did just use Xs, how cool am I? :lol: :rolleyes:

Oh dear....Eggy's speechless, nothing to say.

Billy roxx. :rolleyes: I did it again. :rolleyes: OMG it's the chemistry revision, it's affecting my brain. I officially dislike chemistry. Here's too 3 years more eh? S***...

^^ Me too! Me too! My favorite pic with the whole cast. They all look so ... perfect *blushes* especially Grissom. Black shirt, black pants. Beard. The pose -cool, determined, strong. Handsome.

eggbe4thechicken said:
:lol: The only bit of german I know is "Ich habe Kohlsalat in meinen ledernen Unterhosen" It's fun to say, and it means I have coleslaw in my leather underpants. :lol: :rolleyes:
Egg, you tryin to kill me or what? Girl I just couldn't stop laughin'. Not good since it's past midnight here, and everybody's sound asleep in the house -except me- bed can wait (oh, yeah) but WP can't :D :lol: ;)

I was trying to catch up on all the posts I missed this week, and reading about TLADILA and Manhunter reminded me that I needed to re-watch these ASAP. Will do like tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow.

ETA: ADZIX?? O-M-G!
First thing: your av *ded*
Second: Destination Calabria ... is it THE song -by Alex Gaudino? -'cause that's what I am listening to right this minute LOL

ADZIX?? O-M-G!
First thing: your av *ded*
lol, thanks! made it myself *is proud* i made a couple more, and they're on my LJ. there is even a TLADILA Billy-taking-off-his-shirt animated one, lol.
Second: Destination Calabria ... is it THE song -by Alex Gaudino? -'cause that's what I am listening to right this minute LOL
Heck yes, you got that one right! it is The Song.

Awwww, girl :cool: YAY! Well, you know what they say? Great minds think alike -and listen to the same music lol ;)

Close your eyes and imagine Grissom/WP moving his hot bod' and shaking his bootie on this song

"Follow me and let's go ... come with me ... we can goooooo to that paradise of love and joy an destination unknown" :D

^ oh dear, i'm totally gonna listen to it now.

and i'm not lesbian by any means, but uhh ... i like the video, you know.

lol

okay, now i know i'm getting very much O/T right now, but i discovered something today. you wanna listen to the worst music video ever made by human race?

go on YouTube and type in "Hooked on a Feeling". that's all i have to say at the moment.

to make this post on topic: i luv Grissom/WP.

For you girls that are luving "MANHUNTER" from 1986 :eek: here's one for you!

YOUNG BILLY
jb.png

Egg, you tryin to kill me or what? Girl I just couldn't stop laughin'
It seriously is the only bit of German I know, I did one year of german when I was 12. :lol: I don't even know how to say my age. :rolleyes:
reading about TLADILA and Manhunter reminded me that I needed to re-watch these ASAP.
You know I still haven't finished watching manhunter? I got to *reads post-it* 1 hour 32 mins, but I felt guilty because I wasn't revising properly so I had to stop, but yeah. :rolleyes: I'll have to get around to it. Especially since there's shirtless Billy to be seen. :lol:
Close your eyes and imagine Grissom/WP moving his hot bod' and shaking his bootie on this song
:lol: Oh my god you know what we need? Billy in the vid! :lol: He could just replace the trumpet. *cough* :rolleyes:
and i'm not lesbian by any means,
You're not? Darn it.
go on YouTube and type in "Hooked on a Feeling". that's all i have to say at the moment
Oh. My. God. No words. :eek: That's like something...I would make! :lol: :rolleyes:

Never guess what I'm watching? It's supposed to be Haven with WP, but it's a different Haven with Orlando Bloom in instead. :lol: Oh and I watched Perfect Crimes before that in Spanish. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back