William/Grissom: The Hottness Of - Page 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all those you mentioned Eggychild i've only seen Gunshy & Deadly Currents *whispers* which I didn't get/like at all.

If you wanna have a gander for yourselves, get onto Amazon and search for William Petersen, about 7 pages (some really irrelivant) but you havta dig to find them.

Eggy, where you here when me and Britfan were doing CSI in different locations and times?! Funny as. I'll try dig them out when I got a lil more time.

Yeppie I certainly was. :) Mostly lurking though. :rolleyes:
I've only seen TLADILA, Fear(in English and French), Skulls (in Italian), Manhunter, and Kiss the Sky. I have Perfect Crimes and Haven though, I just haven't gotten around to watching either of them yet. :rolleyes:

hhunter said:
Cousins is good so is The Contender and ooohhh he was heaven as a silver fox in The Skulls I thought that was some dumb teen-aged movie, but Mr. Petersen made it worthwhile. His accent was SOOOO CUTE :)

His accent was awesome, so southern, I believe it was Georgia, and he was a ruthless senator, in the 'brotherhood' of the nasty organization, he wasn't a very nice guy, till the end! and them it made you wonder, I liked this, because it's a real cult, and a real organization, except I don't care for him with white hair :( Craig T. Nelson also so evil, he's always good in everything he does as well!

LemonJelly06 said:
I'd just like to point out, i've just ordered TLADILA :D i'm on my way to watching his films, slowly but surely!

excellent! I can guarantee you will love TL&DILA ;)

I bought the Contender the other day - for 50p off Amazon :D

I've actually got a couple other DVD's of films he's in - I've not watched! Shame on me. I guess I love CSI, Manhunter and TL&DILA too much. I must watch 'em soon.

Oooh! Silver fox, bad boy Billy action in Skulls. Mmm! Can't wait for a bit of naughtiness tomorrow night! When he is cheeky he has such a glorious glint in his eye! My kinda guy!

I've just bought Cousins and Passed Away on Amazon. Why won't they release Gunshy with European UK coding? Bah! Humbug!

I think we are in for a seriously hot Billyfest of a summer on this thread!

Alienor - You are a genius! But my German is woeful (I did French and Spanish - all I know is mine kuli ist kaput - my pen is broken!! Sorry qbout the spelling!

How and where do you order it? Which buttons do I click on? Will they deliver tothe UK??

Billy!! Gunshy!! I'm coming for you, lovey!!

Ahhh too much confusion with that, I might get my friend to do it for me, he does German, I only remember a bit I learnt in year 8 and 9 at school :lol:

:lol: The only bit of german I know is "Ich habe Kohlsalat in meinen ledernen Unterhosen" It's fun to say, and it means I have coleslaw in my leather underpants. :lol: :rolleyes:

Wow that page is confusing. What you could do though is open up an English Amazon, and follow the links that way?

ETA: Heh! :lol: *does top of the page dance*

Oooh!! Get me!! I made an avatar thingy!! My very first one!! <<< There is it! I needed a bit of help from the kids at school who downloaded me the software and showed me how touse it, but I made one!! All by myself! Just now!! WOO HOO!! *puffs out chest* So proud! :lol:

ETA - ^ Eggy, I tried that but it all links back in German. Boo!

I think Eggy means follow the links on Amazon UK and copy what you are doing there on the German one - if that makes sense :D

If you look at the German page, the bit that says '18 Angebote erhältlich ab EUR 5,50' - if you click on that, the sellers there send internationally.

Then you just need to click on the old shopping trolly and bob's yer aunty. I then pressume you can log in with your regular Amazon log in email and password, so your details should appear automatically.

I think Eggy means follow the links on Amazon UK and copy what you are doing there on the German one
Yeah, sorry, communication isn't one of my strong points. :lol: I confused everyone on the GSR thread immenself yesterday too. :rolleyes: That's what I meant. But it's assuming that the two amazons are the same of course. :lol: Otherwise things could get even more confusing. :p
Loving the avvie BF, it's like that other icon I've seen, "forget the horse ride a cowboy". :lol: It's animated too. ;)

Cheers, ladies. I've tried every which way, so I am going to ask one of the MFL staff to give me a hand ordering it! They already think I'm a bit of a weirdo, so this will make their day! :lol:

Eggy - *sobs* I can't animate! My work... mocked!! *sigh* ;)

Has someone else made one? Copy cat! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back