William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I have absolutely no objection to that whatsoever. If he's willing, I'm willing...whatever it takes to answer your question lol.

Aw man, we don't get to vote? Oh well, as alienor said, we've all already expressed our opinions, so I trust that the title will be something we can all agree on.:)

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay I don't want this taken wrong so I just want to say that up front, I think some were confused, so I would like to clairify that, below are all the comments from start to almost finished (didn't think I had to do that last one, or the one with name/character) Here is the clearing up, I never said there was a vote on the naming... See below in the quotes. ;) ;)
    There now I think any confusion in the matter should be cleared up. Hopefully this helps out. :D ;) Meh confusion happens all the time, never fret I think we cleared this up in about a second lol. :cool:

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

So we don't vote on names, but we DO offer suggestions that you may or may not take? I guess I was confused too...I thought we got to vote....however I'm sure if that were the case, the odds of most of us getting our way with the Bow legged thread would be pretty high ;p
    I can't wait to see the new thread title!!!

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I still am going for something pertaining to his whole persona his acting and his good looks~another choice:bolian:

BILLY/GRISSOM:AN ENIGMA

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Not sure why but again confusion is sometimes the blame of the pesky little internet. :D
    As I said in the last quote "I can take two suggestions and make it into one title. So don't get settled, I tend to word play" so actually the odds stay at the same mark it was at when the suggestions were asked for. :p Ask some of the older posters who were around with first, fifth, tenth threads, nothing is as one might think it will be and I can be real creative, lol also you can ask some in other threads. :p

Me Too. :shifty::cool:;)

6. Criminologist86

There is some info on WPAP regarding Billy in Endgame which runs April 1, 2010- June 6th, 2010.
    ADORABLE picture of him in costume though...ya'll are going to love it ;p Beardless, unfortunately, but WOW still gorgeous :)
    There's also a couple more fan reviews, one posted by our own plg :) *grin*

I'm so very sad that Blackbird is over :( I'm sure VG already misses Billy, but Steppenwolf is juuust around the corner! *YAAAY*

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm not sure if this has been posted prior, but anyway maybe someone didn't see it, on Billy returning to CSI. All rumors and speculation for now, but so many:eek:and this is from WPAP~

GRISSOM COMING BACK?

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Don't forget, Crim, that that pic would have been taken now, for publicity, and he will obviously look like 'Blackbird' Billy... Be prepared for a shock in eight months time... I'm predicting the straggly beard and long white hair look, which seem generic to all actors playing Hamm. He may not look pretty on your pic if you and CSIz get to meet him! :lol:

Yep - PLG's review is up - and BLOODY GOOD it is too! She was so nervous about writing it... awww... bless!! Totally forgot about opening my jacket so no one else would see him signing my script! Hee hee!! Broke the ice with him anyway! He knew we were lovely and harmless!

And so is gilgal's, if I read the name at the bottom right, eh, gilsgal? :lol:

Mine's already on WPAP and you've already commented on it, on here, though I didn't admit it at the time as I wanted PLG to do hers too. Not bad for two disrespectful stalkers, eh?! :guffaw: :guffaw: ROFLMFAO!!!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  9. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

yep - my review is up! it took me ages! I thought I best focus on the Billy meeting seeing as though BF did such an ace job with the theatre review earlier on :bolian:

LOVIN that new picture of him for Endgame. He looks very eccentric and very cool on it. He's really in 'theatre mode' now isn't he? He looks as though he's looking forward to doing Endgame already! LOVE IT! :D

And regarding the Grissom returning story on WPAP, they also tell us not to get too excited. ;) I think i'll heed their advice until we hear something concrete! Cos, if or when, we do hear something official - i'll be squealing for England!:lol:

10. Criminologist86

Your review is PHENOMENAL! I think it's by far one of the best on there...It's so well written & I seriously felt like I was kind of a shadow behind you when it all happened. Brilliant :)
    I'm heeding WPAP's advise too- certainly not getting excited about it...lol Yup, that'd be GG's review ;) You thought correctly ;p IT's good, yes? Why were you nervous about posting your review? Sillygirl, it was great :)

bf: I'm hoping he keeps that cleanshaven, not-crazy-loon look for Endgame. I'm really really hoping cos I might bawl my eyes out if he goes for the 'typical' Hamm look, (not that I've seen it, but I've heard about it from you & CSIz) cos I'm already being deprived of seeing his BEAUTIFUL blue eyes, that sexy rear end, and getting too much movement from him period (thank GOD I saw 'Blackbird'), I'm going to be extremely disappointed if he goes for the mad man look as well. *sigh* Not that I wont' still squee my little self to pieces if I meet him (sorry, WHEN ;p) ;) When did you post your review!? I don't know if I've read it on WPAP...I mean, here, I have, but not officially on there.

Oh, and NOT BAD for 2 disrespectful stalkers ;) Brilliant, actually.

11. poppylvsgriss

You've read it dude - its the one by Liz. The really excellent, insightful one that was posted a few weeks ago. She's a right boff!!! :lol:

I dunno why I was nervous - everyone elses was so good - just wanted to do it right i suppose! :)

12. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

PLG: Great review of Blackbird on WPAP. You did a wonderful job taking us through your meetings with Billy. :bolian:
    And yes, my review is up on WPAP too under Lee Anne. :)

I love the new promo pic of Billy as Hamm, but I have to agree with BF that he'll probably grow the beard and let his hair go white again to play him properly in the spring. Knowing Billy he won't want to miss the opportunity to immerse himself totally in the character...and to disappear into the role.

I will also not hold my breath re: Billy and CSI. I know that he will make an appearance at some point, but I think it will be further along in the season like November or December.

Looking forward to see what our new thread will be titled too. ;)

13. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Wow, wonderful reviews plg and gilsgal!:thumbsup: Wish I was that good at writing lol.

I'm thinking since Billy seems to be the type who, when they get into a character they really get into the character, so he may very well go with the beard, let his hair go white, etc....but I've come to the conclusion that, if I'm given the opportunity to meet him, it doesn't really matter what he looks like on the outside cause behind all that Billy's still gonna be Billy.:)

14. Criminologist86

God that's a beautiful sentence.... *teary eyed* I think that's one of the most beautiful sentences I've heard today....Oh. My. God.
    And you ARE that good at writing, bestie. ;) :thumbsup: You just don't think you are.

I don't think I was entirely clear in my super long, repetative rant yesterday, but I don't object to the white hair nor the beard (both of which I think are seriously sexy), just if his hair is like Albert Einstein's and a long beard like Moses or something..THEN I would probably cry. But the Dublin Carol look is great with me (please God, don't let Billy make his hair insane...I will probably, no, I will, cry, and I don't want to do that)...BUT, it's true. Regardless of his looks, my Billy is still Billy :) And of course, I still love him :)

15. poppylvsgriss

Billys the kind of guy that if he does have a big long beard - he'll still, wierdly, look absolutely gorgeous! :bolian:

Found this NEW interview on youtube about the Chicago olympics bid (filmed in the biograph, no less)...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzT4cW1AzM

Is it just me, or is Billy completely BUSTED in this and doesn't watch the olympics at all??!! Or does his mind just go blank? :lol:....you'll see when you watch it.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.