William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ me too. :)

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Awwwww. Bow legs on Billy are sexy, watching him do his little Chicago Shuffle down the alley! Bless! Like that, PLG. That's cool!

I can't possibly keep it clean, so I won't say any more! :lol:

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

OOOOOOO I got one

William/Grissom: More that just a CSI.

Here's my reasoning;

First off, Gil left because he didn't want to be a CSI anymore. The job wasn't what he wanted in his life.. etc...
    And according to the spoilers for Season 10, he and Sara are married. So in a sense he is more than a CSI, he's now a husband and possibly in the future a father :confused:

Second, As several of you know, William is more than just Gil Grissom on CSI. He can rock the house (so I've heard ;) ) on the stage as well. He has his own Hollywood Star of Fame. How many of today's actors can say that? and still be as humble as Billy?

So my vote is for William/Grissom: More than just a CSI.

But I have to say, the sexy bowlegs had me giggling :lol: :guffaw:

4. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oh I SO vote for the Bow Legs one! *SQUEE* That's adorable.....
    I'm watching 'Grissom vs. the Volcano' and wow is it ever sexy...I LOVE & miss the beard tremendously!
    I'm still thinking about my suggestions for a new thread name....I'll probably have a few this afternoon/evening.

5. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

I'm glad everyone likes the bow legs one - cos lets face it, he wouldn't be the same without them! I was also thinking that maybe we could use William / Gilbert rather than Grissom. I love that his name is Gilbert - makes him even cuter!!:)

What does eveyone think?

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^ i think Gilbert is adorable. but putting Gilbert and bow legs together might be too much! :p if it was up to me, i'd leave the William/Grissom as it is.

i can't believe the play is ending on Sunday. thanks to everyone who went there and reviewed! even though i couldn't go, i enjoyed reading about all of the adventures y'all had. :) can't wait for Beckett now.

7. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

awwww..... yeah thats true.....overload of cuteness!! :lol:

I can't wait for him to try his hand and Endgame too. Even though I prob won't be going :(, I'm very interested as to how he'll approach it. thats the good thing about him, he likes a bit of variation doesn't he? :thumbsup:

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Now you guys keep in mind the older posters know this, I can take two suggestions and make it into one title. So don't get settled, I tend to word play. :lol:

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Hard to believe there could be too much cuteness when it comes to Billy, but I agree with Adzix, that might be a little too much to handle for some people.:lol:

I can't wait to see how he approaches 'Endgame' either. I love the fact that he'll go do one thing and then turn right around and do something so completely off the wall to what he just did. You gotta love his versatility.;)

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm torn now. Love the bow legs thread name. Love the more than just a CSI name and I adore William/Gilbert!! Decisions, decisions!!!

'Endgame' is being done in the West End of London at the Duchess Theatre this October. A 75 year old British actor called Richard Briers was to play Hamm, Billy's part, but he pulled out. (Wonder if he read the script for the first time! :lol:)

Have you seen the front cover of the play script for 'Endgame?' Either Billy is going to need to let his hair and beard grow wild and free, or they'll need some serious make up...

This is the image on Amazon. The bloke sitting? That's Hamm... Not quite our Billy is it? Rofl!!
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...e=UTF8&n=266239&s=books&qid=1250273961&sr=1-1

Probably won't be, but it is my birthday during the run and it's half term... Anything is possible!

The guy singing the national anthem at the Cubs right now on ESPN America shared our table at Harry Carey's three weeks ago today! How weird!! Cubs v Pirates is on live - 1pm there, 7pm here! Wayne Messmer or something??

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Some other ideas/suggestions for the new thread:p

Beautiful Billy
    Gorgeous Grissom
    Magic Man
    Master of CSI
    Everything He Does Is Great

and a site where his fans can read all about his plays, movies and some CSI, just click on what you interested in, and read all about him, and thank's for the link ladyhunter, the GSR fans already know this:bolian:

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/

Last edited: Aug 14, 2009
  12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Alright Smokey and I have listened to many sides of this argument [regarding discussions of plays, etc), and we have discussed it at length. While there is an established thread in General TV and media about WP and his plays in which you can freely use to discuss his plays, we see no reason why the following, plays, CSI eps, movies, etc cannot be discussed reasonably in this thread, in this forum, with a limit on body parts, etc. Please remember that the internet is a weird thing what one person means as sincere, can be taken as snarky or rude, and vice versa, even when emoticons are involved. Please do not respond to comments you find to be like this, but rather feel free to ask us to look into it.

Smokey and I would like to reiterate that arguing is one thing, but if you are unable to agree to disagree, (another bit of advice remember to sit back relax and breath, laugh if that helps and re-read it again) or if you feel upset it is better to contact one of us immediately, we can not help unless we know there is a problem, and keep in mind we will like we did here take it all into consideration in line with the rules of this board and try to help settle it if possible. No one person is immuned to being reminded or warned, and when we ask you to do something it is usually done so for a reason, one in which we give. We don't do this to be mean or take sides, but rather to calm the situation and deal with it in a reasonable manner. Do not let it fester and get out of hand before coming to us, we do not make promises as to how it will turn out, but it will be looked at objectively and dealt with in that manner, it may or may not be popular but you have our word it will be fair whatever the outcome.

In saying all of that please feel free to continue on with the discussions, as they apply to this thread. If there are further problems in the future, again feel free to contact us.

Thank-you for reading this and you're patients in the matter and carry on. ;)

13. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

I have an idea for a name for the new thread.

William/Grissom: How to Smolder #14

Specifically inspired by this picture which inspired me to make this icon and a couple of wallpapers too :drool:

ETA: Mods, sorry for posting a pic here but it was necessary to explain why I suggested the name ;)

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good one ergeria AH, a closet Grissom fan:lol: that picture brings me to my knees, I've got it on my cubicle by the PC:p thank's for sharing~read and understood mods~

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  15. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Thank you :D I know I don't post here, but I do come by to read, and I have some caps of Grissom I need to upload and share too in the pic thread :D Oh for more hours in my day!

As for WP and his plays, all I can say is I wish he'd come to Dublin to play Dublin Carol. That would have been fantastic. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.