William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here-here, this is no Christmas Cheer :( come on fans, he's been in all the CSI's alot last week, with Warrick, and the week before, I wished he'd be in more, but anytime he's in the show it's a good show, and if he leaves, which he's been saying since S/4, then I will follow his career no matter, he keeps his cards close to the vest, and no announcement is good news, he was picketing at the strike, which is good! we'll have to wait and see, what's up his sleeve, I love all the characters, but he's the tops, [well not all of them] but I won't reveal which one I don't particulary care for :( as not to offend someone who likes this character. CSI is pretty much in limbo right now with this strike, so it's anybody's guess what's up down the road
nogriss.png

Awwww, I'm sure it will be fine -once they come to an agreement. I don't particularly worry about the strike right now.

I worry more about the long term, you know? Like is WP going to renew his contract for a ninth season?

Don't get me wrong, CSI is a great show (with and without Grissom), but it's just that it was built around this character, and fans -some of them more than others ;)- got attached to him to the point that now they can't imagine CSI without him.

Honestly, notwithstanding the fact that CSI is a great show, I don't know if I'll be able to watch if Grissom is gone.

You guys were right to point out to the fact that CSI has evolved over these 8 years -and so has Grissom. We have to see the bright side of this, see changes as a positive thing. CSI is all the more true to life as this is what happens ... people change.

Plus, seeing him a little less on screen allows us to enjoy the times when he's on even more, don't you think? :D I know I do. These rare moments every week make me wanna go back for more the next week.

Good one GrissomFREAK I agree, the thing is about him, he's got alot of clout, and he's a producer, and gracious enought to put his guys in the forefront, and he's not the type, to overshadow the whole show, not conceited, and probably would be embarassed if they had all the epsiodes revolving around him, like in "JACKPOT" which is most of our favorite ep., Also the other fans would be offended if he was featured constantly, cause they also have their favorites. So it's not the Grissom show, there are other cast members who will always have their turn, right now it's Warrick. It's like the fans on the GSR thread, they think it's the GSR show, balance is the key, now if he leaves, that's a whole different ball game, I think the show would die quickly! all we can do is hope this strike ends, and all is well on the CSI homefront ;)

Hello BP fans!
wave2smiley.gif

OT: It's been awhile since I last post. Due to the Holidays and having a bad cold I just wasn't in the mood to go online. Luckily, I feel much better and just in time to do my very late Christmas shopping.
My God! Can you believe the year is nearly over? Not to mention the decade? :eek:

Back to DaMan, Someone had mention favorite Grissom episodes and I have finally got around to them. Keep in mind these are just some of my favorites.

Jackpot: Of course! :p The ultimate Grissom episode. An episode all Gil fans can't get enough of, right?
From beginning to end, it's perfect! I think it's so dang cute he makes the town think he's married. :lol:

My favorite lines:

-Allan Brooks: Trouble with the wife?
-Grissom: Yeah. She hates it when we're apart.

-Dale Sterling: Hey...you have a phone call. Line two, I think it's your wife.
-Grissom: Thanks. (to phone) Hello dear.

Being a Lady Heather fan, All 4 episodes are my fave! Whether she comes back or not, it doesn't matter to me. I've found closure with the Dominatrix character. :D

Slaves Of Las Vegas: The ep that started it all. Cat/Jim/Gil's first encounter with the Lady.

Lady Heather's Box: Enjoyed both cases. Visiting the inside world of the Dominion and Grissom's feelings before and after his accusation. Only drawback, 90 mins long. What were the writers thinking? Why not 2 hrs?

The Pirates Of The Third Reich: A very dark ep. With Heather's help, the serial killer is found. The hug in the end was very powerful.

The Good, The Bad And The Dominatrix: Loved the Old West theme. Grissom getting personally involved. Meeting Heather's Ex and granddaughter was sweet. I thought the endings was perfect with Grissom's smile and Heather meeting Alison face-to-face. :)

Abra Cadaver: It's very cool when BP invites a personal friend to play in an ep. Mr. Noonan as you know was in the movie Manhunter with BP. I love how the ep ends....did he or did he not get away?

A Night At The Movies: I always giggle when Showgirls are involved. I think Grissom secretly enjoys looking at them? :lol: Love the ending as he watches the movie with Cat.
Silent movies, eh?

Alter Boys: The episodes dealing with religion has always been interesting. We learn Grissom is a lapsed catholic. I loved how Gil and Father Powell spoke about their jobs.
And one of many favorite quotes: "I believe in God, in science ... in Sunday supper.
In the end, Grissom is left with blood on his hands.

Assumed Nothing: The beginning of DaBeard and the end of his hearing problem which I found annoying at times. Sorry. :rolleyes: The scene at Shimmers was damn cute with Cat explaining to Gil and the dancer flirting with him. Mad scientist. :lol:

Fur And Loathing: PAF Con where Grissom felt comfortable. Wasn't it cute watching him take in a lecture and then asking a horse a question. :lol:

Grissom Versus The Volcano: Aaawww Grissom knew at an early age the bugs always win. :D

Room Service : Loved the song by Gary Jules "Mad World" and the split screen. I don't understand why they don't continue with a split screen. I guess it reminds me of "24".

Shooting Stars: It was cute watching him in the beginning watching the stars. The walk through the desert and talking about seeing the pyramid in Egypt. Hmmm...was that Billy or Grissom talking? :rolleyes:

And one of my favorite lines: "Abigail ... I'm sure if there is something out there looking down on us from somewhere else in the universe, they're wise enough to stay away from us."

My list is based on episodes that I can watch over and over and over and never get tired of watching. Let's face it, not all CSI are good, right?
Anyway.....there you go. :D

12.gif

--------------------
LHchristmasbann.jpg

Welcome back WPRMW glad you are feeling better

Those are great Grissom lines. I have to find my book again that has all the great 'Grissom quotes.'

Another one that comes to mind from Slave of Las Vegas[/b] that I watched again too ;)

My sex life doesn't involve going to the theater

^^ :lol: Love that line
I watched "Slaves of Las Vegas" tonight too. It was on Spike. Gawwwd I love that channel :D

Glad to have you back WPRMW! :)

Here's an article pertaining to the ASPCA cruelty to animals, and it talks about Billy's public service announcement after "Lying down With Dogs", with Bruno ;)

ARTICLE

Thanks for the article Des. Great to see both Billy and CSI acknowledged for their efforts to educate the public about dog fighting.
I think that's one of the reasons that I love CSI so much...the writers and actors are not afraid to touch upon tough subjects. :)

I saw that article too. I think Billy had to have something to say since he (and most other CSI cast memebers) own pets.

I liked this episode and I agree with you gilsgal about CSI touching on tough subjects that no one else wants to or does infact deal with.

Yeah, I'm glad he did the advert too. Loved the episode, but it was the most uncomfortable CSI scene I have ever watched. My dog and I couldn't look. PLG came round and we watched from the stairs. Horrible moment at the dog fight. But well done on tackling the subject matter.

And well done on the pet rescue calendar. My little monkey dog is from a local rescue centre. And I wouldn't be without her... and her madness!

Just popped in to wish all of Billy's Ladies an excellent Christmas. Stay warm (especially if you're in the Mid West of the US - your snow storms were on our news) and stay safe.

Bottoms Up!! Ching Ching!

Thanks hhunter!! I hope all of you had a great holiday as well, and continue to have one throughout the new year!! Happy Holidays Billy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back