William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought The Beast from Amazon, though it was/is going to be on British TV (don't ask for details I have no idea!) it was advertised, Billy's face on the screen caught my attention, but unfortunately the other movies they showed lost it, so I didn't get times and such. I also have CIA: Exiled, I totally forgot about that movie, I bought it a few weeks ago, it's also called "Curacao", it's an oldie (1993) released onto DVD.

It's on SCI-FI channel over 'ere. At some daft times though. Later on this month, in two parts. It's advertised as "Peter Benchley's The Beast"

I have : Fear, Gunshy, Passed away, To live and die in LA, Manhunter, Manhunter The Special Edition (with additional scenes), The Contender, Cousins, Hard promises, Kiss the sky, Long gone, Amazing Grace and Chuck, Present Tense, Past Perfect.

My favourite are Manhunter, To live and die in LA and Cousins. I was found of WP when I discovered him in CSI, but those films made me love him more, he is wonderful in them and those film are great. I can't help watch them again and again... ;) I wish he had done more movies !

I don't own any Billy movies... :eek: I know *gasp*
but I have seen

Manhunter
TLADILA
Cousins
The Beast
Skulls
Return to Lonesome Dove
Young Guns II
The Contender
The Rat Pack

I think that is it

GameFace said:
It's on SCI-FI channel over 'ere. At some daft times though. Later on this month, in two parts. It's advertised as "Peter Benchley's The Beast"

It is out on DVD now, and it's kinda of a cheesy version of 'JAWS' but he's gorgeous, a younger Grissom, and Missy Crider, who also played in CSI's "Burked" is his daughter. I own almost all of them, and after watching all of them. and this is hard, I guess I'd pick "LONG GONE", from 1987, when I first saw it, it blew me away, I couldn't believe this was the same guy I had watched on CSI, and then I saw him interviewed on the HBO Bos Costas show, and he said, that this was his fav. movie ;), He actually is more like this character Stud Cantrell, then he is Grissom, in the movie, and I'm sure he's mellowed now, but in it, he drinks whiskey, smokes cigars, swears, is loud and obnoxious, and a real scoundrel, but boy can he play baseball, also his fav. sports game!!! and simply darling to look at, and for pure outstanding acting "THE YOUNG KENNEDY'S OF MASS." He takes on the mantle of Joe Kennedy Sr. and has the Boston accent down to a tea.. after that, I guess "FEAR" 'GUNSHY" " "THE STAIRCASE" the rest all OK, but he's always the best part of any movie he's in ;)

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Ah... Billy talk...my favourite.
I haven't got all his movies yet, but I do have:

Fear
Kiss The Sky
The Skulls
Hard Promises
The Staircase
Keep the Change
The Contender
Cousins
ManHunter
TLADILA
The Rat Pack
Long Gone
Amazing Grace and Chuck
All 7 seasons of CSI

My favourites from those (not counting CSI) would be The Staircase, Kiss the Sky and Long Gone

And I have to agree with Des that Billy is the absolute BEST part of any movie that he is in. :devil:

*DUH* I forgot two other Billy movies I've seen...

Gunshy - which I really liked a lot :)
Fear- I saw this one when it came out in the theater years ago, I had no idea who Billy was :eek: but the movie kept me on my seat.

Alienor and gilsgal, where did you get Past Tense, Present Perfect and Keep the Change from?? I can't find them anywhere and I'm desperate to see them after seeing little clips!

PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE PM me, cos you're in Europe too, aren't you alienor? I know you offered me help with Gunshy on the German amazon.

And I saw Bull. Gutted that I was in the hotel next door while he was filming that! I had to have counselling before I could watch it! :lol:

The "BULL" episode was filmed at this location, and I live here, and didn't even know they were here, till it was over, Billy stayed in a trailer on the property while he was filming the rodeo segments [source LVRJ]

THOMAS AND MACK CENTER

And here's a list of all his movies!

BILLY'S MOVIES

hhunter said:
I don't own any Billy movies... :eek: I know *gasp*

I have 2 movies.

TLADILA and Manhunter.
I love his character in Manhunter. He reminds me of a very young Mr. Grissom. :D

---------------------
2Hot.jpg

^^ Awww, these two films are his best work :cool:

And Manhunter is by far superior to all the other Hannibal movies. I mean everything ROCKS in this film: from the cinematography, to the music and the acting.

And TLADILA :rolleyes:

gilsgal said:
Happy New Year everyone!!!

Ah... Billy talk...my favourite.
I haven't got all his movies yet, but I do have:

Fear
Kiss The Sky
The Skulls
Hard Promises
The Staircase
Keep the Change
The Contender
Cousins
ManHunter
TLADILA
The Rat Pack
Long Gone
Amazing Grace and Chuck
All 7 seasons of CSI

My favourites from those (not counting CSI) would be The Staircase, Kiss the Sky and Long Gone

And I have to agree with Des that Billy is the absolute BEST part of any movie that he is in. :devil:

I have all of those as well, I don't own "Kingdom of the Blind" '95' or "Fallen Angels' also '95' or "Passed Away' '93' 'Deadly Currents' is a good one, a Cloak and Dagger type scenerio, with movie legend George C. Scott, they had a great camraderie, in this flick!

ren4e said:
aaahhhh
the beast is not on dvd, but here i can just (admins not to listen) download it :p it's officialy not illigal here as far as i will not sell it :D so i am ok :cool:
:eek: :eek: No waaaaaayyyyy!! Gawd, I wish I lived in Bulgaria right now.

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! Remember that paper I had written a couple of weeks ago about "Butterflied"? I sent it to David Rambo who had written the episode, and well, he emailed me back tonight. How cool is that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back