William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I know this is a little off topic but can anyone tell me from which episode and season is the infamous "pin me down" scene between Grisson and Sara. I'm writing a fanfic and need some background info. Its urgents. Thanks everyone!

panoramix28 it's from "Invisible Evidence". it's a 4th episode in season 4 :) good luck with the fanfic ;)

You're so welcome WPRMW! :)I'm so glad you liked the pics!
I know you must not be at your best after watching last epi with all the GSR scenes, but you know what? Billy was fantastic and sooo sexxyyy!! :devil: (That must have been a consolation, eh?? :))(Anyway,maybe i'm not that good at cheering people up, but i tried anyhow ;))

Oh, boy, i'm so excited waiting for the seasn finale! What do you think we'll happen??...A kiss maybe??? :D :p

WP_Rocks_MY_World said: Yes there is something about sitting in a <a href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/csimilehigh/Melinda-LadyHeather/still_615_04.jpg" target="_blank">room with Gil.
</a>
Oh my, that is one beautiful cap! I love it when his hair looks silver in the light.

:swoon:

:D :D :D Maybe- he is- even though that scene is when Terri Miller walked out on him- :( can you imagine ever walking out on him- :eek: here's on from "TOYD" (no spoiler--already aired) he's looking better and better if that's possible :p

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE

desertwind said:
:D :D :D Maybe- he is- even though that scene is when Terri Miller walked out on him- :( can you imagine ever walking out on him- :eek:
No, I could never walk out on him :eek:
When she did, he had that lost puppy look on his face, and I just wanted to hug him :(

here's on from "TOYD" (no spoiler--already aired) he's looking better and better if that's possible :p

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE
That's possible ;) He was hot in this episode, alright
love-hearts.gif

May all your dreams come true ... :D

Anthony Caprice sensed this chemistry/'sexual tension'/mutual attraction between them. And I think they both knew what he was talking about when he said that ;)

they do look familiar!!! Lady Heather rocks more than any other guest star!!!! :D

ETA: Your montages are awesome GrissomFREAK!!! already saved them in my billy folder!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back