William/Grissom Picture Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it when he has his hair light. It's doesn't bother me if he had it dark either. It's just he looks so freaking Hot.
I.E. I have no life. I noticed the pictures with his cellphones and I just realized I have the same ones as him LOL. That's Crazy. Now if I could hack in and get his number that's an accomplishment LOL.

And more of the delicious man-what a beautiful face :p

Gil20Grissom200007.jpg

Oh, yeah. Will never forget that one :D
Thank you soooo very much CSI :cool:

WP is hot, whatever his hair color is. But that's true, I think the dark hair brings out his wonderful blue eyes.

Very nice indeed, WillowsWannaBe! That is officially the new wallpaper for my PC now...Only problem is I'd probably end up staring at the darned thing instead of getting any work done...Who can think with a Grisoom pic like that right in front of them? :D :devil:

GrissomFREAK said:
WP is hot, whatever his hair color is. But that's true, I think the dark hair brings out his wonderful blue eyes.
I have to say there's nothing like a man with silver hair and bright blue eyes. It'll stop you in your tracks. :p

WillowsWannaBe said:
Thank you, you're all very kind! :) ebuzz, the 'silver' one is from the movie Skulls, am I right?
Yes it is. I always wished the Levritt character had a bigger part in the story... I loved questioning his motives then finding out he had some integrity after all. Not to mention he was the sexiest southern senator I've ever seen. :eek:

Oooo, alliteration. Go me. :)

ebuzz55 said:
GrissomFREAK said:
I have to say there's nothing like a man with silver hair and bright blue eyes. It'll stop you in your tracks. :p
I stand corrected :D :lol:
It's just that sometimes, I can't take my mind off Grissom :rolleyes: -who's gonna blame me, huh? :D

Sexiest senator, you bet :eek: He was hot in Skulls :eek:

He's HOT HOT HOT.
Dressed or not. Grey hair or not. Beard or not.
He's HOT HOT HAAAWWWT :cool:

I'm Lucky I haven't died yet. Yes I love the Skulls. I was hoping someone brought that movie up.I love his accent in the movie. Also I loved the fact that He's southern.
Ebuzz maybe you should be my english teacher. I can get use to doing a project on Billy every month. LOL.
Nice wallpaper. By the way.

Splishsplash.jpg

- Oh My God! The hotness!
He looks like he stepped out of the 1950s.

======
~Edited: To put in proper tag.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back