William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love the scraggy look, I just can't help it :D
I dunno why, I just find it really cute, that beard, the fact he looks a bit of a scruff sometimes with his baggy shirts, his various hats and sandals. I love how he isn't this pretentious actor always putting on an act, even off screen, and is happy and comfortable just being him.

As to which my favourite look is, I really can't decide! I love clean shaven and beared Billy, both have their advantages :lol:

Here's one of him in his younger days, with the clean face.. I like him any old way..and it's really hard to see his bod. with those CSI baggy clothes they dress him in, [except JACKPOT] although the girls seem to show off their figures quite nicely ;)

PERFECT FACE

JEANS

YOUNG, AND IN JEANS
wow.jpg

AND HIS YUMMY BACKSIDE

Here's one from "BULL" and his NO comment on the "How'd you like to have your balls tied up" :eek: his droll, blank expression, when he doesn't want to comment he just changes the subject ;)

SO ANYWAY

^haha ya! I thought he'd have some smart comment for that, but the change of subject was funny too!! I liked when him and Nick were talking about poems. He misses Sara so much, you could see the pain in his eyes!
*sigh* such a great actor!

i love this pic anyway :D fancy shirt :) looks like he really likes it. didn't he wear it once on CSI?

Hiya WornSouls
Yep, I'm from Wales, but I live in Manchester.

The shirt - wore it in the finale of season 6. He loves that shirt! I do believe he traded for it in the Phillipines - when he was filming Kiss the Sky I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back