William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he's always wearing hats lately, it'll make sense if he was getting bald but it's not the case.

And shave the beard, please !!! :p

Hey guys, sure you can help me, do you remember in which episode he was wearing a light/baby blue cap?

He's worn alot of hats, because he likes hats.. and he does have beautiful curly hair :p so go figure, lots of guys like hats.. and Hormiga maybe this is the one :confused: on the lt. blue cap?

JACKPOT

And a couple more from last nights "HAPPENSTANCE" with NO beard.. MISANTHROPE on his missing crossword puzzle :D

GLASSES

READING..GRIN

Thanks for your help desertwind and hhunter !!! :)
Yeah, hhunter, that's the one I was looking for, it's a pity he hasn't worn it again, he looked good with it.

yes, he does! but may be because it's kind of an advertisement, they don't want to use it again. :(

yep, that Nike logo is a bit too prominent!

When he wore his groovy Kangol hat in the show, he wore it the right way, so no logo showing!

I get the feeling he likes to wear his own hats in the show. Apart from the hat of course! I think I'd be disturbed if I saw Billy wearing that at a baseball game or something :lol:

Hellooo. where is everybody? here's a couple of pics.. of our gorgeous man
jb.png

EYES THAT BURN THROUGH STEEL
Beard!

THE LOOK NO beard!

hey Des.

i think the writers strike has got people in a funk! I wish they'd sort it out now.

Anyway, here's a big pic of Billy. I actually have this about double the size, but I can only save it this big on Photobucket.

Warning, it's a scraggy beard pic from season 7 :lol:
He's Fluffy!

HEY back Game glad your still here. and your probably right the writers strike is ludicrous, what the H is gong on.. just give them what they want and end this :mad: and you like that 'scraggly' look don't you?, a while back one of the Brits, said. he' "looked like a homeless guy" with that 'look' :D he sure does change doesn't he? here's 3 different look's!

av-1559.png
704_000595gif.gif
00729.jpg
so which look does everybody like best?

I love the beard, but the shaggy beard is too much for him. :(

His dimple is adorable but the beard is my downfall... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back