William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going way back here's a couple from his Chicago theater days!

usweekly.jpg
from 1982.. wow, he was 29 :eek:

[
ig5.jpg
"Night of the Iguana..1996

Welcome back jeanmacgreen I was just thinking about you, and lo-and-behold here you are. don't stay away so long..where ya' been? here's a couple from last nights "CARP" one of the best ep. in my opinion, this season ;)

HAPPY GRISSOM

*OUCH*

AHHH

Hey there, grissoms_gurl long time not been on here, hope all is well *winks* here's some fabulous pics. from Nov 7, when Billy was here in Vegas filming "BULL" he later went to see Ron Wood's art show, with Paul, also thrilling for, me I love Ron, one of the greatest guitarists in the world and a member of my fav. group 'THE ROLLING STONES' and also a great artist! he said "HI" to me and my girlfreind at the last concert, we got 2nd row seating and he he smiled down at us and goes "elloo ladies" and winked at us :D so to see him with Billy baby.. nice ;) and with Paul too, it was a Wednesday afternoon and this just rocked my world..notice picture in the background of his band, he painted that! :eek: of course I read about it the next day :mad:

BILLY AND RONNIE

PAUL..RON..BILLY

HOB-NOBBING WITH ROCK STARS

Thank's kaylyne ;) He look's fantastic, but Marg, is beginning to show her age, he's older, but to me look's younger, and for all the bearded fans..it's back.. and tinted I see ;)now when they start back filming maybe he'll keep it, and I'm taping it. I was watching the 'RED CARPET' and as usual, people I didn't care about, like the "Desperate Housewives" group, could care less :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back