William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
RocketScientist said:
Don't dis the Griss!

He's not fat! Have you seen the width of the shirt ???? It is meant to have all that padding on underneath!

Anyway just look at those legs

Even the 2 guys next to him cannot keep their eyes off his gorgeousness!!!

Haaahhh LMAO RocketScientist

I just hope he keeps the scruff and it turns back into the beard...

Here's a pic. of him cooking [wished it was in my kitchen] and he look's so cute in his 'blue'
kiss1.gif

STIR IT UP BILLY

RocketScientist said:
Don't dis the Griss!

He's not fat! Have you seen the width of the shirt ???? It is meant to have all that padding on underneath!

haha, yeah those two guys, that one on the right looks scared!

As for the hockey jersey - here's how anal I am about hockey. I can tell from that pic where he's holding the jersey, that they have given him a proper 'pro' jersey, rather than a replica. You can just see where the fight-strap is sewn in just between the numbers at the bottom. And pro jerseys are HUGE, even the smallest ones are baggy, so they fit over the padding.

RocketScientist said:
desertwind said:
To see how different he looked back in July at the Animal Rescue event.. and no beard
licklips.gif

SO THIN

BILLY AND GINA and she's so thin too!

OMG!!! Where is his cute fatness! I cannot believe that!

Don't dis the Griss!

Yep, I have to jump to his defence too. My Sheffield Steelers shirt is an XL (boobs to fit in mine :lol:) and I can wear it wi a jumper underneath, cos Hallam FM Arena is COLD during a game.

GameFace... LOVE your avi thing! So cute!

Thanks for the season by season pic candy :lol: grissoms gurl

MMM nice site to wake up to this New Year's Day :D

Here is to more Billy/Grissom in 2008 !

Great selections grissoms_gurl from the NO beard to the shaving off of the beard up to now ;)
nogriss.png

~~~HAPPY NEW YEARS~~~it was crazy here in glitter gulch :eek:

BAFFLED

Couldn't believe that score for the Hawks game. They have been doing so well. Bah.

But it's good to see that Billy is getting back into hockey :D Not that this game will have helped much!

Oh and the scruff is turning into a beard, yummy. :devil:

HeyMateo said:
I spotted William at the Kings/Hawks game last night. He left sad though, since the Kings defeated his beloved Blackhawks, 9-2.

Peterson at the Kings game

Welcome HeyMateo and thank's for the great pic. poor Billy the CUBS lost too, and his wife sure does go everywhere with him, I would too! he look's fabulous, now were talking, I love his dark beard, hey Billy are you tinting it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back