William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the wonderful pictures ladies.

Yeah I wish I had him come down my chimney too GrissomFREAK :lol:

LOL I just realized the "coming down my chimney" thing can easily be misinterpreted ;) :eek:

*God, I have SUCH a dirty mind sometimes, it's scary*

Sorry about that :D

seasi said:
Does anyone have a pic of Billy dropping the puck at Sunday's Chicago Blackhawks game? I'd love to see it. The date was December 23rd, and the game was against the Oilers at the United Center.

not got a picture, and a prize for whoever finds one, Billy in a hockey jersey is a must see :D

Gotta say, Billy is as good as his word. A few years ago, he said he wouldn't go to see the Blackhawks again while William Wirtz was still the owner. Mr Wirtz was despised by many Hawks fans for basically running the team into the ground.

And Billy seems to have stayed true to that - cos Mr Wirzt died a couple months ago, and now Billy has finally gone to a Hawks game! Must be his first in many years. Chicago has too many loveable loser teams with the Cubbies and the Hawks :( So it's nice to see the Hawks looking a lot better these days!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for quite a while, and love the site! Hopefully the wait won't be too long. Until then I'm enjoying the hotness of our # 1 man.

Thank's GameFace for that in-depth analysis of hockey ;) I didn't know all of that! and I'll bet he's freezing off his..... in Chicago :( so he's a hockey fan too! and there's NO pics. yet of him there :( soon, if any one got any!

BILLY BABY

LONG GONE

:eek: I don't know but on that note, and he looks like he's been enjoying alot of good food, over this holiday season! not one of his better look's, maybe he will come back with the beard, but not like this :(

HAVING FUN

To see how different he looked back in July at the Animal Rescue event.. and no beard
licklips.gif

SO THIN

BILLY AND GINA and she's so thin too!

desertwind said:
To see how different he looked back in July at the Animal Rescue event.. and no beard[image]http://ig.photobucket.com/albums/v240/ariesfire13/licklips.gif[/image]
SO THIN

OMG!!! Where is his cute fatness! I cannot believe that!

desertwind said:
:eek: I don't know but on that note, and he looks like he's been enjoying alot of good food, over this holiday season! not one of his better look's, maybe he will come back with the beard, but not like this :(

HAVING FUN

LOL, not the most flattering photo of Billy! TBF though, the other photo of the group, where he's holding the jersey, he looks pretty thin.

I do like the scruff though, hehe.

I wish they hadn't changed hockey jerseys design this year :( That damn silly curved hem line they now have, rather than being straight cut.

Hey GameFace you've already got him and his 'new look' on your icon :D and don't get me wrong , no fan loves him more then I do
love-1.gif
however, after seeing him most of S/7 without his beard, I've come to the conclusion, that as he ages, he look's a bit younger without it, and our fav. "Jackpot" when it was dark, so sexy, not this grey scraggly look, is just not as attractive, and as far as his body image, 'it don't matter to me' any old way is good, I was just comparing the difference from 4 or 5 months ago.

2004...JACKPOT

2007...HAPPENSTANCE

desertwind said:
To see how different he looked back in July at the Animal Rescue event.. and no beard
licklips.gif

SO THIN

OMG!!! Where is his cute fatness! I cannot believe that!

Don't dis the Griss!

He's not fat! Have you seen the width of the shirt ???? It is meant to have all that padding on underneath!

Anyway just look at those legs

Even the 2 guys next to him cannot keep their eyes off his gorgeousness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back