William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that Grissom is trying to teach Warrick a lesson, but in his mind and his thinking, he expects everyone to act and re-act like he does, and who's like Grissom?, no one he's mysterious, and he is private, but sometimes he needs to open up, and help people who require his wisdom. And although Sara did initiate that kiss, he did initiate this one.. so geeky, with the damn bee-hat on :rolleyes: but lately he's just crawled back into his shell, and his work :(

cotcdc08.jpg

hey guys!

i've been wondering how would our Grissom look like in a goatee. we've seen him once in In The Kingdom of the Blind but that was some time ago. so i made a sucky manip but i think it does the trick.

Goatee.

i'm saying hottness.

That's cool Adzix but now I'm kinda of used to the 'no beard' he's so pretty faced and clean-cut looking, I'll take him any old way
licklips.gif

BAFFELED "Lying Down With Dogs"

Adzix: I have to agree with you. The goatee is VERY HOT. :devil:

Des: Great pics as always!! :)
I'm so sad that we won't see a new CSI for quite a while. What am I going to do on Thursday nights now? :(

Watch re-runs, like the rest of us :rolleyes: what can we do, those writers need to get that they want, and this farce should end :confused:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY GIRLS and I'm in the little cabin behind him, waiting by the fire with some Egg Nog, and other interesting ideas~ :devil:

that's really cool Trudie :)

Happy Christmas to you too!

Keep up the great work with your episode caps and websites, I love 'em :cool:

Trudie: Your Christmas card to us is beautful!!! I am going to use it as my wallpaper until Christmas. Thank you so much. :)

Merry Christmas to you as well.

gilsgal said:
Trudie: Your Christmas card to us is beautful!!! I am going to use it as my wallpaper until Christmas. Thank you so much. :)

Merry Christmas to you as well.
kroel.gif
Thanks gilsgal

Rocky11 said:
a014.gif
To all Grissom/Billy fans
f050.gif

Made by myself

Trudie you're work is exceptional and fantastic, thank's so much, you could teach computer classes, and show the rest of us how you do this, is it photoshop? really beautiful, now a request, can you put him under my Christmas tree?
wow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back