William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOME gilsgal as usual ;). and you'll like "KTC"!

Some more from "THE STAIRCASE"
licklips.gif

SO SERIOUS

WITH BARBARA HERSHEY

TUSH

gilsgal and the rest of you wonderful fans, here's a couple form "KEEP THE CHANGE" he's just gorgeous in this, and he plays opposite the old actor Jack Palance and silly Buck Henry :Dand boy can he ride a horse!

THOSE LIPS
licklips.gif

JEANS
licklips.gif

THE KISS
kiss1.gif

Gilsgal - you are rapidly becoming my new best friend! Some very FWWOAR pics in there - especially Mmmm,mmm Yummy! *dribbles and drools* He is pulling such a cheeky monkey face! *slobbers*

I Heart Cheeky Billy!

And shirtless? Don't even get me started! :devil:

Thanks BF. :) Just trying to do my part to keep the Billy hotness flames fanned. :devil: Like that's really hard...lol!!!

I spent a good part of last night downloading over 200 Billy pictures. :eek: I have over 1900 Billy pics on my HD right now and still getting more every day.

Not to mention that I changed my Windows prompts to start my computer with, "Tell me exactly what you want me to do for you, to you with you"
When there is an error I hear Billy say "And I'm looking for one" "A screw?" "Yes".
When I shut off the computer I hear Billy say "Let me take you home" I think I've finally lost it ;)

OK, now for some more pics:

More suit hotness

*Sigh*

That Look... :devil:

I think he's HOT when he looks over the top of his glasses....

Billy and Marg at the 2006 PC Awards

Billy and Gina Aren't they sweet together?

Mmmmm...yummy. Thanks for the great beard pics GF!
You know, I love profile shots of Gil/Billy. Makes me want to kiss him right under his ear. :devil:

I finally watched TLADILA last night. O....M.....G!!!!! I've always loved Billy in jeans pics, but after watching the man move in those painted on jeans that Chance wore...well let's just say that some of my brain cells fried because he is Soooo HOT!!! :p :devil:

You guessed it. All my pics this morning are of Chance in jeans. What a wonderful image to wake up to. :D

Against the truck

At the Warehouse

At the gate.

Something's wrong!

On the bridge

Jeans and shirtless And we all know what happens after this.... :devil:

Have a great morning ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back