William/Grissom Perfect Pics #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shots girls ;), we're a fanatic bunch that's for sure, and on that Animal Rescue Event, he look's so cute and so thin :p and Britfan I like you little icon, and here's a couple from that event, he sure likes the backwards cap statement! why weren't we invited? I could take the doggies and him home.. no Gina :(

GOOD BOY

SO DARLING

Cheers, windy! Now I can use this photo editing thing, I can unleash my imagination! And that is not always a good thing! :lol:

Bless you but your mum must be mad to think Horatio could be THE MAN?

Are you sure you are related?

I asked if I was adopted. I apologise profusely for the insanity which runs in my family!

I really don't want to see him with 'grey' hair on CSI, I prefer the darker hair, he does run the gamit of colors, from the dark..to brown to a mix of both and then the grey :( its fantastic for his other work on the stage, but it's [to me] not as attractive as he has it on CSI :( but if he chooses this, then OK ;)

REHEARSAL

DUBLIN CAROL

av-1559.png
10.gif

;)Nice pics everyone,love your icon to britfan :D and desertwind,I like Grissom also with dark hair,he looks younger than :D

smiley_hearteyes.gif

welcome, NA! And if you keep posting such dreamy pictures of Billy as that one, you are welcome here any day of the week :D

woohoo, gilsgal is back, we've missed you :)

great pics, love that really now one!

And how about Tempting Tuesday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back