William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome gilsgal!! Good to have yet another Billy fan out there!! If it seems like we're crazy here on this thread.. it's because we are :lol: You'll soon be crazy too ;)
Welcome! Enjoy yourself!

Welcome gilsgal and boy you pointed out some HOT episodes :lol: We do get a little crazy around here :eek: when it comes to Billy/Grissom :)

grissoms gurl where you been?

Still love the beard
warm.gif

gilsgal said:
Hi Everyone. I'm new here,so I'm just looking around. Wow!!! I LOVE this thread. Billy Petersen is the reason I watch CSI actually. Gotta have my Grissom fix!!!

Count me in as another one for team Bearded. I think Gil/Billy looks so hot in Formalities (THE TUX!!) Jackpot (THE JEANS) and Mea Culpa (THE SUIT). *sigh*...*drool*...THUD!!!

Once I figure out how to post pictures, you can count on me to contribute.

Welcome gilsgal yes, we all need the Grissom 'fix' and he's delicious with or without! I watched "Cool Change" last night and he's gorgeous without the beard
licklips.gif

3 WITH 3 WITHOUT

Here's some clips from last night's "Living Doll", he was extrodinary with this freak-show.. so kissy-kissy, to get info, about his gal Sara, saying he 'admired' her.. and the fake demented brain of her's jumping at him and slashing his throat. I was screaming.. NO :eek:

GIL AND NATALIE

GIL AND SOFIA

Great pics GF & des!! My favs are the ones where Grissom is covering his mouth.. Billy did a great job in portraying Grissom's disbelief and anger!!

oh! great pics you guys! i cant wait for more screencaps. i gots me a wallpaper i dear. melvin needs a new grissom wallpaper, so i must abide. thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back