William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Adzix, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm with you eggy

Go TEAM bearded!!

2. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

3. ladyhunter

here is Grissom in the Hawaiian shirt from the HOTNESS thread

[​IMG]

4. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

LOL!!! rocky11 thats funny! lol. i love that hawaiian shirt. ive seen that at walmart, or something similar. but i LOVE grissom in a suit *drools*

5. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^Where you been MissMonk. :eek: You can't leave us like that for so long. :lol:

Yepo, see even with the hawaiian shirt, still zexy. :)

Noooo! I'm team cleanshaven. ;) People do know what I'm talking about with the teams right? Probably not. In the GSR thread Chocolate_bunnys, keeper of lists, has lists of people who like the hat, like the glasses, spoiler free, pro marriage, pro baby, etc, and also on team bearded, cleanshaven and bifacial. :D Windy knows what I'm talking about. ;) Oh, and Adz made banners. Let me find them....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*does cheerleader dance thingy that she can't remember the name of* Go Adz! Go Adz! Go, Go, Go Adz! :lol:

...yeah. :rolleyes:

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

The Hwasaiian shirt is actually Billys isnt it? I actually really like it, usually hard to pull off but Billy manages well.

Grissomsgurl he so reminds me of Neo (The Matrix) when he dons the sunnies. Loverly jubberly.

Talking of the beard, I just find facial hair attractive, I was watching The Notebook film with a mate last night and found the main dude SO much hotter with a beard. Drooool.

le beard!

7. ladyhunter

Zomg where did you get the second pic ams?
    god he's hot in that

eggy I know what the TEAMS are :lol:
    and I think Adzix created the TEAM Bi-facial which is kinda funny :)

8. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

I just think its awesome that billy can pull off both so well! alot of people look weird with one or the other. and you know. i've been thinking about the neo thing for along time too, but i didnt want to mention it cause people already think im a geek, no need to add that i watch matrix to it haha.

and sorry for being gone so long....er...i got ticked off at a few messeges i recieved and i started working nights so i only have time for sleep, work, and csi.....sadly in that order. now i gotta go back threw all these posts to view all those wonderfuly billy pics.

oh! pic request! any pics from happy ending? and im looking for a few pics from the episode..."burden of proff" or whatever. when he was putting the blood back in the fridge..he just look so happy! lol.

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

hhunter, Billy gave it to me...lol, the lass who got me into Billy sent it me ages ago, thought most people had seen it? Hot isn't it ;)

I was gonna ask you MissMonk where you'd been. You know I had a Drama teacher in High School who was called Miss Monks, useless info fo ya there.

GO TEAM BEARDED!!

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think this is that same Hawaiian shirt.. he seems to like it.. and now that summer's coming on, it's probably cooler with the no beard, and I think his wife said "she prefers him without the beard" so my guess is, that he's going to try to please her, over us :confused: he's just damn handsome regardless[​IMG]BILLY AND GINA

And eggy those little pics are great!!

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

SHE PREFERS HIM BEARDLESS?! How rude of her lmao, jokin I likes Gina but thats insanity :p Bless Billy pleasing his wifey by shaving, sweediepie.

Sorry I aint posted a pic in my last two posts, it's late and i'm tierd!

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

13. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

lol. thats funny. i never met anyone with the last name monks. though i gotta say its nice that someone noticed i was gone! lol. i missed all the billyness. im so going to have to be on here more.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Team Beard all the way! :D

Especially this!!! :p

------------------
    [​IMG]

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Hi Everyone. I'm new here,so I'm just looking around. Wow!!! I LOVE this thread. Billy Petersen is the reason I watch CSI actually. Gotta have my Grissom fix!!!

Count me in as another one for team Bearded. I think Gil/Billy looks so hot in Formalities (THE TUX!!) Jackpot (THE JEANS) and Mea Culpa (THE SUIT). *sigh*...*drool*...THUD!!!

Once I figure out how to post pictures, you can count on me to contribute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.