William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Adzix, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

2. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Yeeeaaah. But -I don't know, he' just so much sexier with The Beard ;) IMHO. WHICH doesn't mean I don't like him without it.

Oh well, whatever blows our skirts up, right? :lol:

I, for one, love hands -his hands *faints* And my roommate who was asking me the other day "But why hands?" I was like HE-LOOOOO! :eek: :eek: :p :D

Hands, anyone? :D

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Guess it's just you and me eggy great shots BTW! I'm just looking at the fact as to what he wants.. and his real life wife, wanted him to shave it, and his fictional character lover wanted to shave it! probably on his command/wishes [​IMG]

LOOK WHO'S IN THE BACKGROUND :mad:

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

AH! creepy! :lol: I was so extremely creeped out when she was humming/singing.. and also when she was talking in that creepy voice when Grissom was trying to figure out where Sara was.. *shudder*

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Hello! I'm back! I have seen the season finale and I have to say I am completely hooked on Grissom again. Just when you don't think he can be any cuter, he manages it. First with Lady Heather's grand daughter then with his frantic questioning of the MCSK.

And the lass who played the MCSK - amazing and so creepy! I want to know what a pain in my sawdust is. Is it like trapped wind? :lol:

6. eggbe4thechicken

Indeed: [​IMG]
    (this isn't me being shippy, I promise, just pointing out the goodness with the hands. ;))

:eek: You know the bit that I can't watch any more, it makes me so scared, when she's talking to her foster dad, and she says "You're special girl?" Then "I promise." Ahhhhhhh! :eek: Not funny. *blink* God, my house is too dark, and creaky right now.
    Wait, distraction
    I'm good now. :)

Yo BF! :D When weren't you hooked G? :eek: Don't run away again, it's half term next week isn't it? :)

:lol: :lol: *dies* Uhh, even more creepy that song was written in 1909. I'm gonna have nightmares. :(

I'll distract myself with some zexy glasses.
    All better. Oh, and notice the safe cleanshavenness. ;)

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

And the scene where Cath and Gris were in the nightclub, watching Natalie's real dad and the creepy little singing doll, to strange, and their expressions pricless, and then they were interviewing him and the doll says "can I tell it daddy" EWWW, so wierd, both crackpots to the bone :eek:

GIRS AND CATH

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I love that picture desertwind
    yes, the dad in the episode was just as creepy as his daughter. :eek:

9. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

10. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

11. MissMonk

MissMonk Rookie

man. thanks for all the pics guys!! it certainly made my night. i do have a question though..i LOVE LOVE grissom in glasses (and without...man that guy can pull anything off) but does billy really use glasses or is it just for the show? im just curious

12. eggbe4thechicken

'tis my favouritest. :D
    When I first saw it I thought it was in a sauna, or at a gym or something like that, but it's in a car. o_O How peculiar. :lol:

Where's that pic from? I don't think I've seen it before.

I have no idea. I can't think of a time when he wore glasses...nope I don't know. Wasn't I helpful. I'm sure someone else will know. :lol:
    NO WAIT! He does. I just read 'a meeting with Billy Petersen' and there is a picture, and he's got specs like attached to his jumper, I can't explain how he's wearing them...well he does. :lol:

Wow I almost didn't post a piccy. :eek:

Right so you have to be that zexy to get with Billy....

13. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

14. eggbe4thechicken

^^:eek: That pic's like life size! *thud*

I just went to the opticians and never guess what glasses I saw?

These ones

Oh, yesy yesy. :D

Did I try them on?
    Yes

Did Eggy look zexy in them?
    ...no. :(

Does Billy look Zexy in them?
    Yes indeedeo.

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

OMG YOU LEGEND! That pic, I bloody love LOVE hands. Speshly the Billmans. Ummm. Noice. *huggles for you!*

Nooo Egg those glasses. Sorry but no! LOL, so retro. Huuuge. I think Billy wears specs in RL, why else would he have them in multiple films and CSIness? And to my rekoning he be long sighted, *I think* which means he can't see things close up. I'm opposite, only need mine for driving and the cinema lol. And for watching footie. I am tres blind!

I lurve seeing all of Billy's face but i'm more a fan of the rough ;)

I really don't know what to look at first here. I mean, the face, the pecs, the BACK! Man I love backs. Reminds me of TL&DILA aswel. Hmmm zexyness. :devil:

Question, what does everyone do when they've found a rather zexy pic of Billy? I just tend to say out loud 'oh my god THAT. IS. FIT!' Ahem. It's either that or 'awwwwwwh, what a cutie!' Just curious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.