William/Grissom: Pass the Drool Bucket! Pic thread #11

Re: William/Grissom Pic thread #11

DUH> you did say that I forget easily lately:rolleyes: so is it Gary? and glad your here, and feel free to post more Billy photos, and of course some with him on CSI;)

DUH> you did say that I forget easily lately:rolleyes: so is it Gary? and glad your here, and feel free to post more Billy photos, and of course some with him on CSI;)

Thanks, if I have something to post of Billy, you can be sure I'll be posting it.

Yup, it's Gary. I didn't know he was part of the ensemble. There are a lot of familiar faces in there. I was surprised.

:rommie:Thank's again, I had to put a magnifying glass on it, and wasn't sure, but I did google all the famous celebrities form Chicago, geez scads:wtf: and I think Gary and Billy knew each other before CSI fame, how cool. I wished they'd do a crossover like he did with Anthony LaPalgia~

BILLY AND GARY

WOW thanks for the pictures of Gary and Billy :drool:

Two of my favorite CSI men ;)

Thanks speedy

Great pics everyone!! They all just make me want to *grrrowl* :devil:

One thing that struck me when I was looking at the pics from YG2, is just how much a smile transforms Billy from the character he's playing, into "just another guy" Billy. Noticed with the Pat Garret pics, you can tell when he's in character and when he's "just Billy" doing an interview.
It's the same with those pics from the dailies that CSI used to do...you can tell he's not in character by the width of his smile. When he played Grissom, it was always just a smirk. In the dailies from the same episodes you can see him smile a real smile.

Some examples:

Not in Character

And Again

That Tongue

So Cute

Love His Smile

Awwww

I just love Billy being Billy... *sigh* :adore:

Great pics everyone!! They all just make me want to *grrrowl* :devil:

One thing that struck me when I was looking at the pics from YG2, is just how much a smile transforms Billy from the character he's playing, into "just another guy" Billy. Noticed with the Pat Garret pics, you can tell when he's in character and when he's "just Billy" doing an interview.
It's the same with those pics from the dailies that CSI used to do...you can tell he's not in character by the width of his smile. When he played Grissom, it was always just a smirk. In the dailies from the same episodes you can see him smile a real smile.

Some examples:

Not in Character

And Again

That Tongue

So Cute

Love His Smile

Awwww

I just love Billy being Billy... *sigh* :adore:

Ooooh my GOOD the tongue......That ALWAYS makes me think :devil::devil::devil: thoughts...:drool: Which is rather enjoyable ;)
I LOVE just seeing him grin- and like you said, it's very obvious when he's doing an interview for the sake of doing the interview, and when he's really enjoying himself & getting into it....It's SEXY either way, but much more enjoyable when you know HE'S having fun :) I love that man....

Some random caps of the "man" from various photoshoots~
jb.png

BILLY AND HEATHER from 2005, MD Golf Tournie in Henderson, NV.

L.A. 2004 GROWL BILLY:evil:

You have Billy AND Gary Sinise. My inner fangirl is very happy at the moment. Thanks for making my morning. ;)

Back