William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

Going back aways' here are some things Billy was doing in 2003 WOW, how time flies
jb.png

BILLY IN 2003

Courtesy of WPAP~

Bestie: I think he'd be cute in Little Rascals....does that count? As one of the 'scolding' grown ups? LOL I don't know, I'm so used to him in colour & current, you know?
And you are SPOT ON, girl, Billy is definitely NOT afraid to tell you what he thinks, and tell it straight up, exactly like it is...which is SO like me and I find it incredibly sexy...*GAH*

BF: you writing for Grissom would be very interesting....too bad I quit watching CSI and wouldn't get to see it!

One more random thing: I LOVE Billy's concentrating face...it's SO FREAKING hot...as if EVERY face he makes isn't hot, but I'm particularly *happy* with his concentrating face...it's cute.

^Ha, for you, I'll let 'Little Rascals' count considering I didn't figure your response would be too far back in the movie world.:p I guess I'm just a rare occasion.

Oooh, the concentrating face....you know what I love about that face the most? When he's really concentrating and getting into something, that tongue will make an appearance...just sticking out between those lips....mmmm...now that's hot.:devil::drool::drool:

^Ha, for you, I'll let 'Little Rascals' count considering I didn't figure your response would be too far back in the movie world.:p I guess I'm just a rare occasion.

Oooh, the concentrating face....you know what I love about that face the most? When he's really concentrating and getting into something, that tongue will make an appearance...just sticking out between those lips....mmmm...now that's hot.:devil::drool::drool:

LOL The tongue is the best ;) :drool::devil: And yes, I love that he's really truly concentrating- I guess that's the reason I think the look is SO HOT!! :drool:
I know, I suck at black & whites...I don't watch them (as you very well know ;p) but I wanted to give it a shot ;) At least I tried answering your question, yes? :) We should ask Billy which b/w he'd wanna be in...I'm sure you'd know it ;p I would be clueless, but ya'll wouldn't ;p

Are we suddenly allowed to post pictures in here?? I didn't get that memo.....Mods?

Are we suddenly allowed to post pictures in here?? I didn't get that memo.....Mods?
Actually the above poster (from you) DW was posting an article that did contain pictures with it, pretty much they all do. So no, no pictures are allowed in here.

I just got my new TV Guide in the mail and some tid-bits about WP and his possible return to CSI~

ASK MATT In part in says, [to read it all scroll down a ways]

Petersen's production deal with partner Cynthia Chvatal on CSI is no doubt more symbolic [and financial] than creative, though if asked they'd probably say "he still takes a proprietary interest in what's going on back on his old stomping grounds" The 'association' does however indicate there's always the chance that Gil [like Sara] could come back on occasion, and he'd always be welcome

ABOUT BILLY

Last edited:
Does anyone else get unusually tickle-y when Grissom says 'Car condom' in 'Bodies in Motion'?? I LOVE IT. :devil: (I'm watching 'Bodies in Motion' and totally forgot about that part til just now!)
So basically it's what, October....Endgame starts in about 6 months....*SQUEE*

Sara did mention Grissom in last night excellent episode, she just visited him in Paris in "Coup de Grace" and told Ecklie [who mentioned Paris] & she said "I'll give Dr. Grissom your regards" Great ep. BTW, but hope he returns soon, for a guest spot~:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Does anyone else get unusually tickle-y when Grissom says 'Car condom' in 'Bodies in Motion'??
I just find that hilarious.:lol: In fact, any time he says something like that, I find it funny and I don't know why. He just knows the exact words to say. Plus, at those moments, he just usually has the cutest expressions on his face.:) Am I the only one who thinks that?

Does anyone else get unusually tickle-y when Grissom says 'Car condom' in 'Bodies in Motion'??
I just find that hilarious.:lol: In fact, any time he says something like that, I find it funny and I don't know why. He just knows the exact words to say. Plus, at those moments, he just usually has the cutest expressions on his face.:) Am I the only one who thinks that?

Oh no....His amazing one liners, comebacks, etc combined with his PERFECT facial (ok, adorable, sexy, lickable, etc) expressions are just a deadly :devil::drool: combination. He's just a winner winner chicken dinner! *LOL*

Oh no....His amazing one liners, comebacks, etc combined with his PERFECT facial (ok, adorable, sexy, lickable, etc) expressions are just a deadly :devil::drool: combination. He's just a winner winner chicken dinner! *LOL*
Ha, I agree. Ya know, for somebody who's not very social, he sure knows how to talk. Guess that must be the 'teacher' in him.;) Heck, I wouldn't mind setting through one of his lectures (trust me, if you knew me, that's a challenge in itself:p). I could listen to the guy read the phone book.:lol:

Back