William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

weehee.gif
Grissom's a married man, how satisfied, contented and fullfilled he must be, and a happy guy. Also he's lecturing at the Sarbonne in Paris, it must be lovin' that:thumbsup: see ya' soon Grissom, hurry back~

It really doesn't matter if you blush! He's a hot bloke and must, by now, be used to female, lady fans blushing and swooning all over him!

Just be polite, be YOU and I think he'll appreciate it more. Honestly. And enjoy the moment.

You really don't have time to worry. He will just be there and you'll act naturally, no matter how nervous you are. But make sure you have the camera ready! One of us (and it wasn't me!) didn't have her camera out and just stood next to him with a massive grin on her chops and luckily, I had the sense to get the pic. Or she would have the most monumental face on, tit lip and strop if I had missed her one chance of snuggling Billy Boo Petersen!

HA! I can see the antics playing out now!! *ROFL* Ya'll are amazing....I'm sure the vibe will be totally okay when/if we get our magical moment :) I was surprised at how calm I was (or at least appeared to be ;p The starving actress in me...lol) at 'Blackbird' period, and he was 2 feet away from me for an entire 90 minutes, so I'm thinking that should reasonably translate to the time up and until that arm goes around me....Then I will surely die..... :drool::drool:

I'll definitely be SURE to have my camera out....hopefully there will be a 3rd party to take pictures cos I would hate to shake so bad I'd mess it up ;p LOL I won't, Ash, I promise :)

Ok, can I just say, Billy is just the cutest thang when he plays a not so smart character.:lol: I watched Passed Away this past weekend and he was just so funny in it. I loved the scene where he jumped on the bulldozer with his brother and sister and he told them he had a learning disability in school, then they said "stupid!".:lol: His facial expression just made you go awww.:adore: And when he jumped on the guy in the limo that got his daughter pregnant...hilarious! I just love his comical side.:D

Now, I have a new phrase...."You think I'm obtuse, don't you?":lol:

I have to totally agree with you CSIz-4. I thought Billy was adorable in "Passed Away" too. :adore:

My favourite line was the union guy saying "You're really obtuse" to Billy's character and Billy answering back with a big smile "Well, thank you" and then his changing facial expression when someone explains to him what obtuse means...LOL!!!!
My only complaint with the movie is that there's not enough Billy :p

I really wish Billy would do some more comedy in the future. He has a gift for it I think.

Don't make fun of obtuse people!! LOL just kidding....Ash & I have gone around saying "Do you think I'm obtuse!?" "You think I"m obtuse, don't you?!" lately....She has been saying it more than I have, but it's the weirdest inside joke ever....LOL <3 it!

Billy is great at comedy but I'm pretty happy with what he's doing....the 'serious' plays...Call me a downer, but all the comedy actors I know of have NO serious edge and I hate that....I guess it's cos I'm more into drama than into comedy films, but Billy is definitely a goofball in his own right ;)

I'm heading to 'Deviance in Society' woo hoo but I"ll be home around 5ish and I'll be on here later :)
GG I LOVE your avatar!! It's completely sexy and hot...and so TRUE!

My favourite line was the union guy saying "You're really obtuse" to Billy's character and Billy answering back with a big smile "Well, thank you" and then his changing facial expression when someone explains to him what obtuse means...LOL!!!!
Oh my God, that part was priceless!:guffaw: He goes from this absolutely adorable look on his face to this 'what did you just say?!' look.:lol: I swear that's gotta be my favorite part...aside from the other parts he's in too.;) I agree with you, he really does have a gift when it comes to comedy and his delivery is impeccable. I wish he'd do more too.

Amb, we may be obtuse, but at least we're cute.:p Hey, it worked for Billy.:lol:

I'm introducing my friend Christine to "Passed Away" and adorable ,dumber than a stump, Billy tonight.(I'm referring to his character...not Billy himself) We'll follow up with some classic CSI.

I love Friday nights, because they are Billy nights. My husband goes out to rehearse with his band every Friday and that's leaves me alone to enjoy my fill of Billy hotness without having to worry too much about my response...:thumbsup::devil: Although my 2 eldest sons tell me I'm slightly obsessed :rolleyes: :alienblush:

Awww. He makes such a gorgeous duggy! Bless his little vacant stares!

Appalling week. I swear I am going to kill our Deputy Head and bury her body where it will never be found! Ah, Billy, the things you have taught me! :lol:

Did Chicago win the Olympic bid? I want to pass the Olympic flame after our Olympics in 2012 personally to Billy Boo! Does he get to watch the boats? Rofl!!

Did Chicago win the Olympic bid? I want to pass the Olympic flame after our Olympics in 2012 personally to Billy Boo! Does he get to watch the boats? Rofl!!
Well, unfortunately no...goes from being one of the favorites to the first ones knocked out. It really sucks.:( Guess Billy will just have to wait a little while longer to see those boats lol. And, the Cubbies are currently losing...not a good day for Chicagoans, or me for that matter.:(

Oh, Billy night sounds good gilsgal. If you're friend has any taste at all, she'll love his character. The adorable, obtuse Frank.:lol: I like to think it's more of an admiration, than an obsession.;)

Awww. He makes such a gorgeous duggy! Bless his little vacant stares!

Appalling week. I swear I am going to kill our Deputy Head and bury her body where it will never be found! Ah, Billy, the things you have taught me! :lol:

Yes, Billy makes whatever character he plays gorgeous even "the dumb blond" or "the pedophile" as we can attest to in Blackbird.

Poor Billy is NEVER going to live down the "I like the boats" line....:lol:

Well, unfortunately no...goes from being one of the favorites to the first ones knocked out. It really sucks.:( Guess Billy will just have to wait a little while longer to see those boats lol. And, the Cubbies are currently losing...not a good day for Chicagoans, or me for that matter.:(

Oh, Billy night sounds good gilsgal. If you're friend has any taste at all, she'll love his character. The adorable, obtuse Frank.:lol: I like to think it's more of an admiration, than an obsession.;)

Oh Christine LOVES Billy. She's the one that went to Blackbird with me that really went just to see Billy :bolian: I know she's going to adore Billy as Frank. He's irresistible!!! :drool:

Well I also like to think of what I feel for Billy as more of a deep admiration too, but my sons (20 and almost 16) insist that I'm scary, obsessive and addicted...lol :rolleyes::p What do they know? :lol:

Well I also like to think of what I feel for Billy as more of a deep admiration too, but my sons (20 and almost 16) insist that I'm scary, obsessive and addicted...lol :rolleyes::p What do they know? :lol:

That's pretty much the response of my Y11 class! Though a few of the 16 year old girls do find him quite cute! They want to chooch his beardy cheeks! :lol:

Awwww!! Billy no see boats!!! My money was on them as the display they had in the skyscraper buildingy thingy we went up - forget its name - was stunning and the voice overs Billy did were so yummy!

Never mind Billy, you can watch rubber duckies in your bath instead of the boats in 2016!

So, Grissom was mentioned and seen in last nights 'Ghost Town's epsiode, in the old Paul Milander case, so cute to see him again, and he was brought up a few times too, they [the team] can't forget him nor can his fans. He'll be back, can't wait~

That's pretty much the response of my Y11 class! Though a few of the 16 year old girls do find him quite cute! They want to chooch his beardy cheeks! :lol:

Awwww!! Billy no see boats!!! My money was on them as the display they had in the skyscraper buildingy thingy we went up - forget its name - was stunning and the voice overs Billy did were so yummy!

Never mind Billy, you can watch rubber duckies in your bath instead of the boats in 2016!

I was extremely upset that Chicago lost the 2016 bid...After being SO sure we had it.... :( God how ridiculous...
Aw, I love the image of Billy watching his duckies in the tub! LOL CUTENESS!! I can see it now...Billy racing the rubber duckies in a bubble bath...God I need to stop...this could get dirty fast :devil::drool:
I'll admit it, I'm in LOOVE with Billy....what can I say? The man has everything... :drool::thumbsup: Anyone know where the man is!? I heard he may be in Copenhagen (there goes my possessiveness again) which is not thrilling me, but has anyone heard anything? WPAP hasn't said a WORD. *sigh*

I'm obtuse....very, very obtuse. ;)

That is just too funny!:guffaw: I say we each grab a rubber ducky, go over to Billy's and have our own olympics.;)

Well, I have no idea where he is, but I would think that if he was in Copenhagen with the olympic thing it would be on WPAP or we'd have heard about it by now. One thing's for sure, he sure is sneaky. You won't know where he's at unless he wants you to know lol.

That is just too funny!:guffaw: I say we each grab a rubber ducky, go over to Billy's and have our own olympics.;)

Well, I have no idea where he is, but I would think that if he was in Copenhagen with the olympic thing it would be on WPAP or we'd have heard about it by now. One thing's for sure, he sure is sneaky. You won't know where he's at unless he wants you to know lol.

You are SO right about that, bestie :) He's a sneaky sneaky man....which is a good thing, but it worries my possessive little self...I like to know where he is most of the time..wish I could ALL of the time, but, that's clearly not the case..*sigh* I need help ;p

O! O! I wanna have Olympics in Billy's tub with rubber duckies! Oh my GOD that'd be fun..I'm naming my ducky 'Phelps' ;) God I could take this to so many dirty levels...:devil: Good thing I have restraint! :thumbsup:

He must not be in Copenhangen...*sigh* Makes me feel a bit safer though; I'm a bit wary of foreign countries aside from the UK...

Hey, incase anyone even cares, WPAP is doing their (coming to be annual I think ;p) Victory Gardens fundraiser right now...I believe it runs through November 7th. There's a linky link on the page ya'll can follow to donate. All the money will be donated (as usual) in Billy's name to VG. DONATE! *Grin* *steps off of soapbox*

Back