William/Grissom: Of CSI & Beyond #14

He's in L.A., and has been seen on the CSI set, with Nick. I'm sure he's bummed out about Chicago, but so is our president Obama, oh well, another time. He will return soon and has already probably done his part on the show~

He must not be in Copenhangen...*sigh* Makes me feel a bit safer though; I'm a bit wary of foreign countries aside from the UK...

if he was in Copenhagen right now and i didn't know about it, i would be pretty bummed! lol. i mean i didn't really care for the Olimpic Comitee and Obama being here, but WP would be a treat! i doubt he would go all the way over to Denmark, though. if Chicago won, he would have had a lot more fun in the Windy City.

Adz, are you in Denmark now? You are a nomad! :lol:

I live north of London so the Olympics aren't really hitting us - though the English Institute for Sport and Ponds Forge International Swimming Pool are in our fair city. They will be used for training grounds I think for bigger nations.

The Olympic Stadium and park is being built in the East End of London where the Millennium Dome is, the O2 Arena now. It's also on the streets where Jack the Ripper plyed his nefarious trade in 1888!

Welcome to England! I'm very obtuse....

I'm a bit wary of foreign countries aside from the UK...

Be very wary of the UK. PLG and I are here... running a bath for Billy's duckies! My duckie will be called 'Gerrard' after the captain of my team, Liverpool FC! Or 'Gilbert the Duckie.' Mmmmmm....

Adz, are you in Denmark now? You are a nomad!
lol! yeah, moved to Copenhagen some time ago. i'm kind of missing the warm US weather, though. everything else is amazing. :)

The Olympic Stadium and park is being built in the East End of London where the Millennium Dome is, the O2 Arena now. It's also on the streets where Jack the Ripper plyed his nefarious trade in 1888!
Jack the Ripper! hold on, wasn't it called White Chapel or something like that? ... i'm such a serial killer nerd. :p

running a bath for Billy's duckies!
i think that if there is anyone who is Billy's friend or family member who browses this thread, he is going to make eternal fun of him after reading this conversation. lmao!

bf: LOVE the ducky name :) I meant 'wary' as in I don't tend to feel safe....It's this weird thing I've always had..even when I was in Paris & Barcelona & London (I felt very safe in London), I was really antsy & just didn't feel like I was well protected...I don't know it's my weirdness ;) I love the UK though :)

Adzix: Oh he probably gets made fun of a lot more than we think ;) One of my buds who knows Billy personally said that EVERYONE was poking serious fun at him after a 'Blackbird' performance because a pack of teenage girls had chased him down the street (I'm not joking) for autographs....TEENAGERS! She said people were just throwin' the jokes around...LOL Poor Billy ;)

^ omg. it made me laugh so bad! haha.

i remember someone talking about him in an interview that after TLADILA was released there were a lot of articles that named him the newest "sex symbol" and his theater friends just couldn't let it go and teased him to death. lol

if Chicago won, he would have had a lot more fun in the Windy City.
I sort of thought the same thing. What better place for him to celebrate? At least when he goes to hootin' and hollerin' it wouldn't be as noticable cause everybody else would be doing it too.:lol:

Ok, I think it's official, he is never going to live down the boat thing lol. It's just too good. Of course, to be fair, I would have called them the boats too because I have no idea what they actually call them.:lol: I mean, what could be a better term than 'rowing a boat'?:p

Oh, Oh, my duckie shall be called....'Stud'.:D Betcha y'all know where I got that from, especially you britfan.;)

^ he once mentioned that his nickname in HS was "Bird" cuz he had lots of curly hair and it looked like a bird nest. or something like that. :p

anyways, i can't wait to see how Sara's exit is going to look like. i'm actually thinking WP came back on the set only to have his voice on the phone with her during her last ep. or something like that.

Yeah, Adz. It's Whitechapel! You're a grusome little soldier! I like you! :wink:

Oh I know where Stud came from, CSIz, you little minx! Just don't set me off about Stud Cantrell... I'm trying to concentrate on Strictly Come Dancing! Mmmm. Billy doing the paso doble in a little black bolero jacket. Growl!! :devil:

I think he can take and give out a lot of micky taking. He felt like he had a cheeky sense of humour when I was stroking his back! :guffaw:

So that's Stud the ducky, Gilbert the duckie and Phelps the ducky, all ready to be dropped into Billy's bath! Lucky ducky!

And no, I was not one of the teenagers chasing him down the street outside Blackbird... but I had my trainers with me, just in case I had to!! :lol:

We are some bad, bad people ya'll! LOL But we know how to have fun :)
Do I get 2 duckies? I wanna name one 'Ducky' ;) Dragging NCIS into it, I know...crime! :p
Face it, Billy will ALWAYS be chased by girls...any girl that meets 'specific qualifications' (that are impossible to not meet) and have a brain in their heads will always go after that hunk of hotness...can't help it!

bf: LIAR! You chased him...you know you did! LOL just kidding...no, according to my bud, these girls weren't just ACTING like teenagers, they WERE teenagers! Billy's comment? "I'm getting too old in the tooth to get chased!" SO cute & SO typical Billy :)

Bestie: LONG live the boat comment!! It cracks me up...even though when you texted it to me the other day in class I nearly cried....lol

^ he once mentioned that his nickname in HS was "Bird" cuz he had lots of curly hair and it looked like a bird nest. or something like that. :p
Ha, that's funny, I could see that. I got called "snowbird" myself, but that's obviously not important lol.
Oh I know where Stud came from, CSIz, you little minx! Just don't set me off about Stud Cantrell...
Hehehe, what can I say, I was inspired.:devil: We'll just save that conversation for later.;)

Amb, now wait a minute, what makes you so special that you get two duckies?:p If we keep adding duckies, they'll be no room for us.:lol: Geez, I now regret mentioning the boats to you yesterday.:rolleyes: Oh, well lol. Oh, Billy will never be too old to chase. Plus, it keeps that wonderful physique of his in shape.:drool::thumbsup:

Ha, that's funny, I could see that. I got called "snowbird" myself, but that's obviously not important lol.
Oh I know where Stud came from, CSIz, you little minx! Just don't set me off about Stud Cantrell...
Hehehe, what can I say, I was inspired.:devil: We'll just save that conversation for later.;)

Amb, now wait a minute, what makes you so special that you get two duckies?:p If we keep adding duckies, they'll be no room for us.:lol: Geez, I now regret mentioning the boats to you yesterday.:rolleyes: Oh, well lol. Oh, Billy will never be too old to chase. Plus, it keeps that wonderful physique of his in shape.:drool::thumbsup:

'wonderful physique' is the most amazing phrase ever......wow..... :devil::drool: Dirty dirty thoughts in my head....I LOVE IT.
I'm special enough cos I'm dang cute & I want 2 duckies! :) You can have 2 duckies too! We'll have room for EVERYONE, don't worry...we'll make room :thumbsup: Maybe the duckies can hang out in the sink together....lol
NEVER too old to chase, Billy...sorry honey! You're just a bound ladies man and we LOVE you! :)

Hey, it's okay, I forgive you for the boats...lol I was just crushed by the Chicago bid thing and then that just sent my emotional, sleepless self over the emotional Billy edge.....sorry :p I still love you..you know that ;)

There's an awesome video on http://achicagothing.com/ with BillyDec's reaction upon hearing the decision with a bunch of other committee members...His reaction is just perfect & he told me he wasn't even going to put the video up, but decided to 'keep it real' (love him for that) & get it up there...He's a really sweet guy :)

I want Billy back in Chicago....I'm ready & waitin' for Endgame....bwahahahah :)

anyways, i can't wait to see how Sara's exit is going to look like. i'm actually thinking WP came back on the set only to have his voice on the phone with her during her last ep. or something like that.

Oooh!! Additional dialogue recording like he did for Nick's birthday message on his mobile phone? Ooooh!! Let me hear that voice, Griss! Makes sense. If he was 'around' and he or the producers wanted a little Grissom moment, that wouldn't take too much time to do. Maybe a little silent cameo to mirror that of JF's in the jungle? Him getting out the car and sensing her presence and turning round to her coming out the lab with the rest of the team??

I should be a writer for Grissom. I really should!! And obviously, that would require a lot of close, personal access to Billy to get the wording just right... Anyone else falling for this? Nah, me neither! But a girl can dream... sigh...

Here's a PLAYBOY 20 QUESTIONS from 2004, with the man. He sure has strong opinions and views, he's an enigma ENJOY
jb.png

20 QUESTIONS

That's one of the things I love about him.:) He'll tell you just what he thinks and give it to you straight, but at the same time, you know he'd respect other's opinions even if he doesn't necessarily agree. Gotta love a man who ain't afraid to tell it like it is.;)

Ok, I don't know if any of you are fans of old school or black & white movies (I'm a huge fan:D), but I got to thinking of some that I thought Billy would be good in and I was wondering if any of you could think of some you'd like to see him in?

Back