William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
britfan said:
GGgirl1 said:
britfan, are you sure you're calm now? I'd say you're still hyper from last night... So I'm sending you this to help. Are you okay, now? ;)

This is meant to calm me down?! It's far too gorgeous for that! Thank you! *drool and thud*

Hi britfan *waves*
This one is for you

:lol: Cheers, Rocky 11! But that couldn't possibly be my foot... mine are size 10! :lol: What film is that from again?! It's not nice having someone's foot in your face all night! :D
That movie called Stogies

desertwind said:
I loved the scene in the interogation room when Brass is questioning her, and she's talking to Gris through the two-way glass. and Brass goes "was it something I said" :lol: classic.. on of my favs..

The two-way glass moments are pretty cool. :D

hhunter said:
I watched Dead Ringer the other night, boy he looks good with his dark beard, yes the beard conversation again
and his face is tan, I really like that look :)

The hot dark beard makes me melt like a snowman. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's gotta bring that back. :D
And the turquoise color..... :eek:

deadringer1.jpg

DaMan looks gorgeous HOTT with DaBeard in any shade of blue.
LoveHearts.gif

Awwww! You're so sweet... Thank you! :D And to cure my headache, I've made a montage of his beautiful smile... Go have a look at the fan art thread! :)

GGgirl, I can sympathise... it was our staff do last night as well, and I've only just managed to rise from my pit! I danced my feet off. It's been a very big week and I feel like this. Then I saw the photos on my camera, and I was caught, with Billy, under the mistletoe by someone! It was a hard night! :lol:

desertwind said:
was he with you?
It seems that britfan and I shared him in the middle of the Atlantic! :lol: Btw, I don't mind sharing... as long as he comes with me on my cruise! :D So, I need him back on Thursday since I'm leaving town on Friday afternoon! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back