William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

no me first! Man I would love to have that under my tree :D

2. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

You know something, MGM? I don't mind letting you go first, as long as I'm the last one... Then I'd get to keep him! :devil:

3. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Now that's a smart idea GGgirl!! even Grissom thinks so! :lol:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Going back a ways. to earlier episodes, and up to now Grissom and his "dalliances" with the ladies from his past, and now ;)

TERRI MILLER S/1 "Face Lift"

LADY HEATHER S/3 "LHB"

AND THE WINNER IS Sara and him in "Way To Go" [​IMG]

5. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Thanks! :D And everybody, have you seen the pics Erica posted here? They're to die for...

6. Desertwind

Yes, their awesome.. can't wait till he returns.. re-runs :( and that ep. will be shown when? in Jan. right? chomping at the bit :mad:

I'M COMING BACK

7. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Well, reruns are not too bad, since they give us the opportunity to do something else... For instance, on the 24th, I'm flying to Miami for an 8-day cruise! I soooo wish someone *ahem* could be with me... ;)

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

You have absolutely no shame, GGgirl! :lol:

I have had a totally awesome day!! My year group won the football cup final! Whoo Hoo! Then our school concert was OMG good... we got a standing ovation!! Yee har!! then I come on here because I am giddy, hyper and unable to sleep and I find so much hotness, my head is exploding! Excellent work ladies. And were I not totally knackered, I would find something gorgeous for you, to celebrate. But I am, so I won't! :D

9. Desertwind

Well, good for you. ;) loo up Horatio :D so question.. why didn't you fly to Rhode Island to see our man? I'm going into California myself.. but not flying.. scared to crap since 9/11 :eek:

10. Desertwind

WHOOPEE , on your football cup :D.. good job..and I had a great day as well, everyone is now getting into the Xmas spirit, and wearing Santa hats, and other strange reindeer things on their heads.. HO-HO-HO :lol:

OUR SANTA BABY

Sorry Destiny about the double posting.. I tried too respond to both, and it came out separatly.. RATTS

11. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

desertwind, do you honestly think I could look up Horatio? I don't even watch Miami... There's enough hottness for me in Grissom's office! :devil: Er, I mean, in Vegas! :lol:

As for Rhode Island, I was too late, unfortunately... :( So this cruise is the next best thing!

And britfan, look who's calling to say he's happy for you! Way to go, girl! :D

12. Desertwind

:lol: :lol: :lol: Me either. ~~~joke~~~ on Horatio :rolleyes:

13. Rocky11

Rocky11 CSI Level One

14. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Why, thank you, GGgirl! I accepted the call myself, though I did feel it was a bit cheeky to reverse the call charge from Providence. Naughty! :lol:

Now I have calmed down and woken up - though not necessarily in that order, I wanted to give you this from Lonesome Dove, which we are currently getting on BBC4. This did not help my euphoria last night. FWOAR! and I'll chuck in a RROOAARR for good measure!

I managed only four hours of sleep by the time the giddiness wore off... so I could NEVER see Billy in a play! I'd not sleep for a week with the excitement! :lol:

PS - Hello Rocky 11! *waves*

15. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

britfan, are you sure you're calm now? I'd say you're still hyper from last night... So I'm sending you this to help. Are you okay, now? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.