William/Grissom HOTT picture thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember.. I disagreed with her ;) I like him just the way he is.. and he's better looking anyway.. :p perfect features.. his teeth.. who cares.. and his legs are adorable..

TURN OF THE SCREW the "teeth" :D

^^^awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ebuzz. so cute ;)
*claps* well said Adzix! I agree - I adore him just the way he is!
thanks grissoms_gurl :)
Adzix, I totally agree with everything you've said... And, just to prove your point, here's a little pic, just for you! Isn't that gorgeous or what!!!
thanks GGg for the pic! :D certainly, he's just .. perfect :)
The only influence I've ever seen in him is from Brando, but that's more about style than appearance.
yeah, and didn't he mention in a couple of interviews that it's after watching a movie with Brando he decided to be an actor?
TURN OF THE SCREW the "teeth"
desertwind, you don't know how i would love to see Grissom grinning like that this season. i'd simply die. period.

ETA:

i simply melted after seeing this one
awwww
how to not love'im after seeing this?
or this?
nuuh uh, gotta lov'im ;)
aw

desertwind, you don't know how i would love to see Grissom grinning like that this season. i'd simply die. period.

ETA:

i simply melted after seeing this one
awwww
how to not love'im after seeing this?
or this?
nuuh uh, gotta lov'im
aw

With you all the way about the smiling, Adzix. It's his best weapon but uses it so sparingly it is devastating when he unleashes it! :devil:

Des, you need to point your customer to the nearest opticians to get a pair of lenses! Au naturale... that's our Billy Boy! You are right. It makes him so much more appealling and yummy and stuff... Mmmmmm! :D

Brad Pitt?! :lol:

drinks.gif
Adzx good shots.. ;)

ssday6.jpg
"smirky grin".. no beard.. :p

vlv_caps_152.jpg
smirky grin.. "beard" :p

Au naturale... that's our Billy Boy! You are right. It makes him so much more appealling and yummy and stuff... Mmmmmm! :D

LOL you sent my mind right to the gutter with that au naturale remark :devil:

I'M THINKING

Oh des! This one is delicious!! :devil: Yum yum yum! That's a sight to wake up to, I can tell you! *swoon. gets up again just to swoon some more* *thud thud* That would make a gorgeous avatar. Can this man get any hotter?! Is it possible?! :devil:

And MacsgirlMel... What are you suggesting?! ;) I would NEVER think like that... *runs off to snigger a bit* :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back