William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you like them! :D BTW, could you make one icon for me? I tried but I'm not very good at that... :lol:

f'course!! i PM'd you so no one will accuse us of chatting around here *coughmodscought* ;) *clears throat* that's my last oneliner here!

CLAP-CLAP=-CLAP- on the "darker hair" I almost always agree with you-FallenforGrissom and to each his own- he's gorgeous- no doubt-but grey looks OLD and dark look's YOUNG- I prefer his hair dark-or the kinda of light brown he's had lately-- but if he decides to go au-natural- so be it- I'll still take him :phere's a bit of both :p

DARK/GREY TEMPLES

Cousins? when? where? and What channel? Luv that movie.

Desertwind I agree Dark Hair Billy is good but I also like him with some Salt and Pepper in his hair.The only movies I like when he went grey was the Skulls and Haven :D .

*Drools over adzix's banner* You've been on the naughty side way too many times and The Cause was THAT SEXY BANNER of YOURS!!!!Also Luv the Icons I snagged a couple. hehehe.
80's Billy does rule especially TLADILA and Manhunter. *Joins in agreement with Adzix and GrissomFREAK*

manhunter!!!
what a brill film and how hot does he look in that!!!

and also 'fear' he looks amazing in that he runs at the start and hes all sweaty!!! tis a good film!!

ohhhhhh!!!!

definatly the bad boy!!!

wooohooooo!!
i know this is a bit off subject well its not but....do u think he plays guitar cuz i find that really hot in a guy!!

orgasmicbilly said:
do u think he plays guitar cuz i find that really hot in a guy!!
I totally agree with you about the guitar :devil:, but I don't know if he plays... If so, wouldn't you like to be the said guitar? I would... ;)

GGgirl1 said:
orgasmicbilly said:
do u think he plays guitar cuz i find that really hot in a guy!!
I totally agree with you about the guitar :devil:, but I don't know if he plays... If so, wouldn't you like to be the said guitar? I would... ;)

i certainly would !!!
i took up guitar a while ago because of gary sinise and johnny depp!!! they are both hot and both play guitar and i just wondered if there was 1 more perfect thing about billy!! :D :D

*Drools over adzix's banner* You've been on the naughty side way too many times and The Cause was THAT SEXY BANNER of YOURS!!!!Also Luv the Icons I snagged a couple. hehehe.
THANKS so much newflame! :D *sob of joy* i love teasing you people in that way :lol: besides this way more people from other threads will appreciate him!! :D *whispers* even ziggy from GSR thread who says she isn't attracted to him in any way said that he looks sexy on that bann :D :lol:

Funny thing is, I started playing 16 years ago, but I've been lacking in that department lately. I discovered this website and BAM, I'm addicted :lol: Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back