William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

desertwind said:and the "beard ones" where are they?
Patience. Patience. This was only season 1 folks :D

Next week, season 2 :p

You have up until next Thursday to vote for season 1 hottest profile ;)

Adzix said:
GF, you're genius :D i voted no.4-those colors, this tan, this look - absolutely stunning. i think i'm gonna make an icon from that pic tommorow :lol:
:lol: :lol: Icon freak :rolleyes: :D

I don't blame ya, though. He's too hot :eek:

:D :D :D OK- "patience is a virtue"- still learning that- ;)I will wait- hurry- :eek: just kidding ;)in the mean time

waytogo3.jpg

GF cool pics, i voted for no.10, v v sexxyyy, even though i am still a huuuge fan of Da Beard!! :D :D
So i'm learning to exercise my Patience's skills *taps fingers on the desk* :rolleyes:...WHERE ARE THE BEARD PICS??.... :p
Ok, ok just kidding ya :lol: :lol:
I would definitely pick your avi for best profile, but i need to see the other nominees as well of course... ;)

FallenforGrissom said:
I would definitely pick your avi for best profile, but i need to see the other nominees as well of course... ;)
Of course ;)

But you'll have to wait :D :devil:

I looove this profile -my avi. Definitely my favorite :D

About the poll, what do you think? Do you think one week is too long? I mean, I didn't know when I made this poll. I just didn't want anyone missing the vote :(
Maybe 4 days would be enough :confused:

i guess 4 days are ok ;) you see, those beardlovers here are getting impatient ;) i don't mind though :D (hey, what if there is a tigh? as i can see now 3 pics have an equal no. of votes) ;)

GF #2 is my picture forever in season 1. YAyness.I have that picture as my wallie but it's black and white. :p
Four days is good. If it was season four GF Icon is Numba 1 if not it's the peanut butter profile. :p. (His Candy our eye Candy.) ;)

I've been away from this board all day, and look what I missed!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, GF, your pictures are sweet but the 3rd one, you know, Da Blue one :eek:!!! May I contribute with a kiss? ;)

*Drool* Love the tux one.

The sunglasses one is cool too....we all know he wears them way better than Horatio lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back