William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: hey, shhhh, i liked the movie! :D i watched it before i knew who WP was and i liked it! Joshua Jackson was awesome ;)

hhhmmmm.....i dont like joshua jackson he tried to act way too hard!!

but i thouth billys rendition of a gorgia accent was amazing!

desertwind said:
Thank's to Destiny she gave me the name of Terri Miller- from the 1st season- who's now appeared on "The Closer" she's Pamela Gidley- I never knew her name-and on her bio- she was in her early days- voted "the most beautiful girl in the world" by the modeling agency she worked for--

That's so typical of Billy P... brought to the show 'the most beautiful girl' ;) and don't tell me he didn't influence the writers to put flirty scenes with his own character in the senario... :p ;) :D

I'm for Grissom with darker hair as well *ducks to find Adzix's hiding place* :p
(but i do like a few grey shades to show he's mature and wise ;))
Like in this one *sighs* (one of my favs :))

i love when Grissom FEELS something. on your pic from Table Stakes GGgirl he was shocked :lol: i love Gentle Gentle ep, b/c he is so emotional about the case, and that's RARE. i think it's the only time he behaved like this ever.

Adzix said:
i love when Grissom FEELS something. on your pic from Table Stakes GGgirl he was shocked :lol: i love Gentle Gentle ep, b/c he is so emotional about the case, and that's RARE. i think it's the only time he behaved like this ever.
I think that he feels something about all his cases, but sometimes he shows it in a very spectacular way. I was watching Anonymous yesterday (after many weeks of watching more recent episodes) and had forgotten his outburst concerning Paul Millander: "SOB! I had him! And I let him go!" I think that was very emotional, don't you think?

oohh and Butterflied is one of my favorite episodes
I love him in Gentle Gentle also
when he "feels" something
nice pictures ladies

yup, and the one in Friends and Lovers "you dumb punk" moment was PRICELESS! it was near Butterflied and the one in the end of Unfriendly Skies one of my favorite Grissom monologues. and actually those three are my favorite monologues ever ;)

lalalala, i made more icons :D i think i'm improving my skills :D :lol: couple of naked ones, even two from jackpot and more ;) well, i'm not a master yet but i'm coming to it :lol: if anyone wants to use any of the icons feel free, just credit me in your profile :D (not that anyone would really like to use any of them :lol: )

Adzix said:
(not that anyone would really like to use any of them :lol: )
I'm not so sure about that... ;) They are gorgeous, especially numbers 1, 5, 7, 14 ,16 and 18... In no particular order! :D You are Da Artist! ;)

O.M.G. GGgirl, the pics you posted are KILLERS!! just WOW, i completely love them all and i think i'm gonna make some icons from them!! :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back