William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The leather pic was hot. Hope he dropped the smoking though, we don't want his heart to get hurt anymore 'cause we want him around a long time.

Man he looked so different young...I think he's even sexier now. Gets better with age, like fine wine :)

And now, with his wife-Gina- she look's a bit like Penelope Cruz- ya think? and seems like if she didn't like his beard- than maybe he'd get rid of it-permantely :p

BILLY AND GINA

hey guys what do you say we vote for our Favorite Profile EVER? -the hottest, that is :D
Then we'll see ... hottest profile with or without the beard? :p

We'll start with season 1
For every season, I'll (try to) narrow it down to 10 profiles :p :devil:

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

That was mean!!! Only allowed ONE vote!!! But I finally narrowed it down to *drum roll* number 8! :) I had to look at each picture at least 5 times before deciding... Well, that was not so much hard work... Only verrrrrry distracting :lol:

I'm with GGgirl1 that was mean- :mad: your bad GrissomFREAK making us pick one- I had to look again- so I picked #5--and the "beard ones" where are they? here's one I choose :p

DEAD RINGER

And I hesitated between #4 and #8, but I chose #8 because of his sexy eyelashes silhouetted against the dark background, and also because I prefer his left profile, I don't know why... :)

GF, you're genius :D i voted no.4-those colors, this tan, this look - absolutely stunning. i think i'm gonna make an icon from that pic tommorow :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back