William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

wow, awesome pics everybody! :D ya know, i feel like i've seen ALL billy pics already :lol:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banner Adzix! You made it obviouly :D
as for the beard, I'm slowing getting used to it :rolleyes:

OMG, thank you hhunter, i feel so loved :lol:

Mel23 as stated in the first post on page one.
URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please.
Just a friendly reminder of the general nature for everyone please be mindful of the Adult content rule. Thanks.

O-M-G!! I just came accross the new promo pics!! WOOOOOOOWW! He looks amazingly hot on these!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! hehe sorry but WHOA.

I am agreeably surprised after the Emmy's shock :D
I thought he would look older with TB. Looks like I was wrong *YAY!*

Although I still am a die hard BAA, I must admit he does look great. I'll come around. Might take some time though, cause it's hard to recover from a Beard addiction :lol: especially when it's Da Beard of Da Bugman -I might even never recover ;)

Oh and puppypower76, thanks for the cool smily pics! :p There's nothing like WP smiling to put a smile on my face and enjoy the weekend :D

Shades hottness -notice the black shirt and the black suit - great combo! :cool:

I still can't believe this was our last sighting of Da Beard. Kinda sad. :(

Holy "HOTT" tamale- indeed WHOA- :eek: GORGEOUS :eek:he just keeps getting better and better- he look's amazing- :p thank's GrissomFREAK yummy-yummy- and his hair is lt.brown- :eek:can't wait- 3 more weeks-- Here's one I dug up from my vault - from S/3 "Playing With Fire" look's similiar don't ya think?

THE PROFILE AGAIN

oooohhh desertwind, I like that one too!
I think I'm coming around to the no beard thing. :D
if he looks this good now, wait until we see him in episodes

I just hope it comes back, GF.

Sorry, Destiny, I must have missed the 6 URL rule, thanks for telling me. And I probably shoulda known I'd get meter'd for some of those comments, will watch it in the future.

Aaaaargh! I've been having problems with my computer for 2 days and can't see one pic you're posting!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm having Billy withdrawal symptoms!!! :(

Poor GGgirl1 :(, Hopefully your computer will problems will go away and you can enjoy more of MR. HOTTNESS :)
Don't let the withdrawls get to you... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back