William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my memory serves me right, don't quote me on this, but i think it was when his hair was growing back after the Kennedys of Mass.

Definately funny hehehe. Not fond of the cig *wonders if she can spank him hehe* but otherwise he's...what exactly is he doing in that one anyway? I can't tell. But I like it, I know that.

YESSSSSSSSSS he does- :p look's so young- HMMM-what ya been up to Billy baby- working out eating right - it pays off- but eventually will you P-L-E-A-S-E grow back your sexy beard- :p

ONE OF MY FAVS PURE HANDSOME

athens said:
niceeeee.... :D
how old is the last picture...very old! :rolleyes:
It's from Amazing Grace and Chuck, a movie he made in 1987. Not even 20 years old (I'm talking about the movie! :lol:)! Here's another one from that movie.

Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

I think if he was my pilot, my fear of flying would be cured!!

Where do you think he's stashing the duty free?! :lol:

britfan said:
I think if he was my pilot, my fear of flying would be cured!!
Of course, since you'd be too busy admiring and drooling over the pilot to think about anything else... ;)

Where do you think he's stashing the duty free?! :lol:
I'd better not answer that... :devil:

:p My interest in flying has suddenly peaked! What film is that from? I'm a little behind in other viewing pleasures. Drooled over 'Manhunter,' wore the pause button out in a certain part of 'To Live and Die in LA' :devil: ;)! and rolled about at the 'tash he's sporting in 'Young Guns' :lol:!! Then there's 'The Beast...' Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Dreamy and yummy!

britfan said:
:p My interest in flying has suddenly peaked! What film is that from?
As I said before: Amazing Grace & Chuck (I've never seen it either)

Drooled over 'Manhunter,'
which is totally understandable...

wore the pause button out in a certain part of 'To Live and Die in LA' :devil: ;)!
scene 14, right? :devil: :devil: :devil: But it's not only the "pause" button, it's also "rewind" and "image by image" and "rewind", and so on, and so on... :devil:

and rolled about at the 'tash he's sporting in 'Young Guns' :lol:!!
yeah, so... cowboy! :lol:

Then there's 'The Beast...' Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Dreamy and yummy!
I never could find it! :( Does anyone have a spare copy somewhere??? :(

Oh, and have you seen Kiss the Sky? Major hottness there... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back