you're making me cry!
cryingsmiley.gif

My wishlist for Season 7 :p

---------------------
Ggxxbanner.jpg

Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

I like the way those pants, er, look on him :devil: you know what I mean :D

DAMN GrissomHunter! i haven't seen that promo before! WOW, he looks so ... uhh ... manly there :D like he wanted to say "I'm The Man" ;) awesome pic.

Thank's ;) what to do- beardless- the thing is- he's gorgeous and always will be- no doubt- but in saying that- and he does look good- but he's a bit older than the other beardless pics-from days gone by-- and he does look strange--- not bad-- :( please, I'm never going to put this man down,I adore him- and have many movies with him beardless- and he's amazing--looking- just liked him with the beard- :p on CSI!!!!! more golf pics with the "beard" hard to let this go :( what's he drinking- gin and tonic or vodka on the rocks- or just ice water--?????

FOUR!!!

AND from the EMMY'S OMG- you'll all love him with 'NO BEARD" now- :p drool-drool- black on black- stunning :eek: and that sexy grin=== to die for- so here you have it- boy have I done a 100 degree turn-around-- he's a gorgeous as ever-and I can't wait to see him in S/7--and what's he drinking? gin and tonic- vodka on the rocks, or just ice water???

BLACK ON BLACK

i have tooo say!!

he looks better without the beard now...than he did without the beard before, but he still looks breat with the beard!!

his fingers and hands are very expressive
I love the last one GGgirl1 , so do my daughters because he is eating PEANUT BUTTER :lol:

GrissomHunter said:
C´mon Honey i´m waiting for YOU

Whoa! :eek: Where did you get that. :)

desertwind said:
What to do- beardless- the thing is- he's gorgeous and always will be- no doubt- but in saying that- and he does look good- but he's a bit older than the other beardless pics-from days gone by-- and he does look strange--- not bad-- :( please, I'm never going to put this man down,I adore him-

FOUR!!!

BLACK ON BLACK

I hear ya Desertwind I'll gradually come around. It may take time. :D Be patient with me. :)

Wow puppypower!!!! :eek:
Love your banner . . . . Mr. and Mrs. Petersen sweeeet!!!!!!!!
bigsmile3.gif

-------------------------
GinaBillybanner.jpg

GrissomHunter great name btw, ;)
where did you get that one? You are making everyone else *drool* :lol: is that a promo picture? I have to say... He looks GREAT there without the beard!

I'm wondering if that particular pic is from Season 7?

Is it GrissomHunter?
Bigthink2.gif

----------------------------
Formality_.jpg

orgasmicbilly, Please see your private messages regarding your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back