William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

GrissomFREAK the last Picture brought a tear to my eye. THOSE LIPS AND His Baby Eyes. *sighs*

Yes indeed- he look's almost naked- :( just a big shock- so used to him with the "sexy" beard- and he grew such a nice one- :p what's one to do- he's still a "fox" always will be- but-------

SUNGLASSES, BEARD & TONGUE

desertwind GrissomFREAK, M..O..M, what can I say :D
pick me up off the floor
and desertwind , what is that from, a Cubs Game?

It's from the Michael Douglas Celebrity Golf Tournament in 2004. He's got quite a nice swing. ;)

oooh yummy :) LOL Desert you aren't the first person I've heard say he looks naked beardless. Of course with wording like that it's hard not to stray to naughtier thoughts...*grin*

ok....im trying to imagine jackpot and formalities without the beard....its hard

can you imagine!!

it would be terrible!

Can't remember if I've ever posted this one over here.

PEACE BABY

Whenever I've posted this elsewhere, I seem to get a lot of PMs and emails about it, so I'll cover everything now :lol:

It's from a friend's personal collection, we don't have permission to post the larger picture, we would if we were allowed ;)

The WPAP

Your friend is very lucky to have captured this funny moment! :lol: ROFLAMAO! :lol:

hhunter said:
desertwind GrissomFREAK, M..O..M, what can I say :D
pick me up off the floor
and desertwind , what is that from, a Cubs Game?

Like my buddy there Ebuzz (waves) said, it's from the MD Golf, it was one of the items auctioned on ebay afterwards, heh, I was sent it for christmas last year :D I was obviously a very good girl last year because I have this in my lounge another christmas pressie :D

Puppypower Funny you should post that pic. It was only this morning that I was thinking that every time I see that pose in your avatar it makes my smile. Heee.. I bet there's a great story behind that pic. Thanks for posting. :)

puppypower76 said:
Like my buddy there Ebuzz (waves) said, it's from the MD Golf, it was one of the items auctioned on ebay afterwards, heh, I was sent it for christmas last year :D
... and we all know what's been in that chair.
eyebrows.gif

Now don't try to fool us with that "very good girl" routine. ;)

I don't know what you're talking about, I could blind you with the brightness of my halo :lol:

My halo was a bit dusty watching this scene :D

PNN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back