William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Mel23 said:
*drool, thud* That suit is smokinnnn!

Hey Mel are you the sane Mel from over at AAM? Not that there couldn't be more than one Mel in the CSI fandom. :lol:

Dunno- he has a double chin- and the beard covered that up- I love this man- but- wondering why he did that- :( from days gone by- no beard- and looked hot maybe he'll look better when the S/7 starts- ;)

ssday6.jpg

agreed des. but i just think he's also not very photogenic on occasions like that. this light was indeed too bright and anyone would look worse than in reality (i always look TERRIBLE on pictures with flash or made at night in a club's bathroom. light in club bathrooms is ALWAYS disastrous. and that light there, is the same).

but the way he looked presenting was fantastic. so i guess we wait for promo pics ;)

ETA:
he looked just great :D

I watched the Emmy's last night.

I still don't get why he did this :confused:, but well if it works for him, it works for me ;)
PS: I'm still hoping he'll grow it back sometime this season :p -yep, that's me 'die-hard BAA' :cool:

Still I have to admit, it was a SHOCK man, I was like jumping up and down on my bed :lol: when he appeared on stage! lol

Agreed, black is DEFINITELY his color. It doesn't get hotter than THIS. No m'am.

What's AAM? Sorry, sometimes the abbrviations elude me but once you say the whole name, I know what you mean right away.

No he doesn't look his age, and I'll say it again, black is his color, brings out his magnificent blue eyes! But I miss the beard!
Something about the beard bringing out his lips...
We'll see in Season 7

I atched the Emmy's last night on Living and I have to admit I did a little dance on my settee when he walked on with President Palmer!! FWWOOAARR!! :devil:

Beard or no beard, I just don't care! He looked stunning (can you describe a man like that? Well tough, cos he was!) I have serious WPHS. Is it terminal? I do hope so! Worked out he's 20 years older than me...and I don't care about that either!! :lol:

============
~Edited: Screen Stretch~

Thank's wp_rocks for the shot of him and Gina- they were no where to be found on the "Red Carpet" I channel surfed till my fngers were sore- :( never saw them once- :( blue dress- matches his eyes :p-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back