William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

again you're very welcome hhunter :D i'm happy ya'll like it!

girls, go to the spoilerish Season 7 Pictures Thread, there is another pic of an advertisement with clean shaven Billy and the rest of the team as well. i won't post a link in here cuz i don't know if it is considered a spoiler or not.

one more thing, Billy is REALLY thinner there, like i mean it. the pic is shot from a profile, and he barely has his beer belly :D OMG *melts, unmelts and melts again*!!!!!

ETA: DEAR GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS BAREFOOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARN DARN DARN HOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!! *seriously dies, melts and god knows what* *thud of the year*

ETA 2: AND HE'S THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE TEAM THAT IS BAREFOOT!!!!!! now, we're talkin'! i think it means we'll get a all-sexy Grissom scene this season girls. like i said somewhere before, Grissom with wet curls, in a black, unbuttoned, sexy shirt, barefoot!! *dies AGAIN*

desertwind said:
I swear this man drops me to my knees :p in "S&F" tonight- the delivery of his dialogue-his timing, so perfect, and so precise-in the courtroom :eek: he blows me away- geez he's good- :phave I said that before- :lol: it just confirms how fantastic, and what an incredible actor he is--
You're absolutely right, he is a fantastic and incredible actor. And I love his response when he's sworn in: "I certainly do!" So sure of himself, and he knows his testimony will shoot the other "expert" down...

And I love the eyebrow! He can say so much with just this little movement... And the hand! I love his hands..., in fact, I love everything about him!

Mel, your mom certainly has great tast, congratulate her for me, will you?

Adzix said:
one more thing, Billy is REALLY thinner there, like i mean it. the pic is shot from a profile, and he barely has his beer belly :D OMG *melts, unmelts and melts again*!!!!!
I tried to catch you when you were melding but I couldn't: I melded with you! :D

... *thud of the year*
I heard it and thought it was thunder...

... Grissom with wet curls, in a black, unbuttoned, sexy shirt, barefoot!! *dies AGAIN*
:eek: :eek: :eek: Oh, what a scene that would be! And, to top it off, I need a smile!

ooh thanks I loved the suit last night :)

And the smile...*drool* *wants to lick screen*

VERY NICE PICTURES GrissomFREAK :)

I LOVE him in a suit
and that is what I said about Grissom, or about the "ever-changing Grissom", we'll have to see what he looks like
thinner, I can handle, but NO BEARD?

:lol: GG, you're hilarous :lol:

imagine how NOW he's gonna look like in a suit! i hope he'll get a court/ball ep this season. i'm gonna die, melt and all the rest. really.

This season we all are gonna die for love with this man.

THE BEARDLESS

BTW Hello people, i come back. :D

You know something, GrissomHunter? I carefully watched your picture and what do you know... My heart is beating a little faster! :) I'm beginning to get used to the clean shaven look. I'm even starting to like it! Thanks! :D

btw, I just finished watching this episode... Can't get enough of it... ;)

HMMMMMMMMM-dunno-look's different- :eek: the EMMYS shall be the time, we see him up close and personal- and we can judge for ourselves ;)here'a a collage of days gone by-without the beard-look's great- :p but I have to see him NOW, to decide if he look's as good as here!!!!!

BEARDLESS-YOUNGER

Well, we're gonna see for ourselves tomorrow. In the meantime, have you noticed that his face really is thinner, the contours more defined? Mmmmm... I for one like that. :) And his eyes and smile won't change, that's for sure!

I think he's going to look just as good as he always has.

I'm actually looking forward to the Emmy's just to see Billy presenting.

From last years "SAG" awards-when CSI won for best show ;) and him kissing Gina upon hearing they won :pthis year NO nomination for the EMMYS's which totally sucks :(

GO BILLY

Adzix said:
again you're very welcome hhunter :D i'm happy ya'll like it!

girls, go to the spoilerish Season 7 Pictures Thread, there is another pic of an advertisement with clean shaven Billy and the rest of the team as well. i won't post a link in here cuz i don't know if it is considered a spoiler or not.

ETA: DEAR GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NOTICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS BAREFOOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARN DARN DARN HOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!! *seriously dies, melts and god knows what* *thud of the year*

ETA 2: AND HE'S THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE TEAM THAT IS BAREFOOT!!!!!! now, we're talkin'! i think it means we'll get a all-sexy Grissom scene this season girls. like i said somewhere before, Grissom with wet curls, in a black, unbuttoned, sexy shirt, barefoot!! *dies AGAIN*
Adzix: I'm with ya all the way. I fell so hard I think the people of my block heard it. OMG OMG OMG *DIES*

Another pic of him "beardless" as we have to get used to it- so S/1-2-3 NO BEARD-S/4-5-6 BEARD :eek: and back to square one--what's he got in mind? here's a pic from a while back in his trailer relzxing when they were filming in Santa Clarita ;)

RELAXNG want to sit next to me? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back