Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday pic!

happybirthdaysmiley.gif
Grissom
happybirthdaysmiley.gif

dancers-6.gif

------------------------
Ggxxbanner.jpg

ooh can I give him his birthday kiss? And maybe some spankings too....*wouldn't mind having him on her lap....'cept he'd probably squish me 'cause I'm so small*

Mel23 said:
ooh can I give him his birthday kiss? And maybe some spankings too....*wouldn't mind having him on her lap....'cept he'd probably squish me 'cause I'm so small*
Mmmm, birthday kiss... :devil: Yeah, I'm all for it! As for the spankings, we can all have a part of him on our laps, then he couldn't squish anybody! :lol:

ok ok.....i think we should all have a party!!!

im in who else is???

we all have to post a pic to celebrate so....
Click

bearded, topless, sweaty, longish hair and oily....a great pic if you ask me!!

============
~Edited: Picture exceeded Max size see page/post one regarding the posting of pictures.~

Wow, Orgasmic, where'd you get that? It totally rocks! And thanks GGirl below for the pics. I guess that's as close as we can get to seeing his birthday suit <g> *drool*

ETA: I wuv the Tux below *drool*

GGirl1 you know I was joshing- I meant my heart can't take it- :eek: I LUV those pics- you always choose the killer ones- ;) keep em' coming- for sure-speaking of the "tux" look's mighty fine- and so handsome :p

formalities551.jpg

angeldreams nice shots of him and especially with Quentin--who's stated he loves the character of Grissom- "Grave Danger' my all time fav. eppy - the best ever- for the whole cast-in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back