William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
whooooo someone please tell me where the shirtlessness comes from *drool* Can we just tie him to the bed and...*censored by meter* ? rofl

Also where'd the bathrobe pic come from? He looks so comfy and cozy and wouldn't you just like to snuggle with him and *sigh*

That ice cream could come in handy in other ways...:devil: Or just eat it with him and then snuggle and kiss and...*g*

it's from the movie The Rat Pack where Billy played Jack Kennedy
I just watched that a couple of weeks ago
and yes, I wanted to do more than eat that ice cream
:D

crapp, i haven't seen Hard Promises yet! it's my priority to watch it, but i guess i can get it only by internet and i can't do it with my cards :( *sad sigh* nevertheless, great pics everyone!!! :D

Fantastic pictures- ;) you girls have got to see LONG GONE from 1987-- you will find it to be your favorite - I'm serious-he's so gorgeous- :p and his flamboyant attitude-- sooo different from our low-key Grissom- :rolleyes: different as they say as night and day

STUD CANTRELL

ADZIX your siggie/banner- fantastic- how clever- good job ;)

newflame13 said:
Adzix the anwser to why are they all looking at Lady H's boobs? is simple.
Grissom is a guy. He may be socially unreachable. But yes his guy switch would be on on some times explaining Grissom's analysis on the female species.
*In a less scientific explaination* Grissom can have his ordinary guy moments too. :p
I think his "guy switch" can be on quite often... Remember his comment to Cath about her tush? ;) And he likes to look too! Remember when Cath came back from Miami, how he looked at her after she left his office? I'd like him to look at me this way... :eek:

BTW, nice pictures! And here's the one I never get enough of! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back