William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG newflame13 DA LOOK is to DIE FOR!
M...O...M! you'll have to excuse me while I go consult the "Grissom Dictonary" :lol:

*Falls off chair* Are you trying to kill me. Formalities IS MY FaVORite csi eppie. He has A TUX *DROOLS* If Grissom dressed up more often. :D

NOW YOU GGgirl1 ! again.. M...O...M!!!!
that tongue! well let's keep it above the board.. but you know.. :p and Formalities is one of my fav episodes also along with Jackpot and Butterflied

newflame13 said:
*Falls off chair* Are you trying to kill me.
In one word, yes! :devil:

Tell me when you'll have enough of this SDEKLAS man, OK? ;)

BTW, I'm going to bed, to have wonderful dreams of Da Man, so that will give all of us a chance to recuperate a little before tomorrow... before we begin again! ;)

Sweet dreams to everyone!

You girls are making me pant-huff and puff -cold water and ice please :p :and newflame13 killer siggie and banner :p

geda3.jpg
more tongue action- and NO beard-get used to it :(

O.M.G after seeing your billy icons I thought the computer was going to blow up there was so much drool on it
well thank you bunches CSIWillows :D ;)

and yup, get used to beardless Gris people!! :D :D

Season 2 hottest profile is #10
happy-claphands2.gif

I had voted for #2 (MOM, THE HAIR!!
scared-eyepopping1.gif
Soooo cute!!), but hey works for me, #10 was hot too.

Gettin' harder :devil: The beard's comin' up ... you are going to suffer :lol:

Vote for season 3 hottest profile :cool:

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Oh, what a sight so early in the morning (6:30 a.m. here...), and such a hard decision to make!!! I was torn between #6, #9 and #10 but, after careful deliberation, I voted *drum roll* #6! Beautiful profile, beautiful lighting, face in the shadow, the back, looking so vulnerable! And let's not forget the hospital gown you want to tear off him! ;)

And yeah, The Beard is coming... :devil: What a nightmare! I'm suffering already... ;)

Speaking of The Beard, we don't see it here, but who cares? And I love it when he does this, or this and *gulp* smiles! :)

i was thorn between 3, 9 and 10 but voted for no.3 eventually. i'm speechless like never. i LOVE this profile!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back