William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
Crys you are a riot- :D nobody like you
SO -want to come on my boat?
Thanks, and yes, Billy, I do. I don't have a boat, but would you like to come in my pool? Don't worry about bringing a swimsuit, you won't need one. :devil:
OMFG, I totally just got a vision of Grissom soaking wet in a pool with his tux half-off. <shiver, melt, unmelt, seizure> He's so sychik... yummmm....

puppypower76 said:
I know there are a few Gris/Lady H fans in here, so this one is for you guys. Billy and Melinda Clarke in Mulholland Falls together ;)

Billy & Melinda

Thanks puppypower for the pic!
bigsmile3.gif
Someone mention them in that movie. And I've never seen it. :(

Adzix said:
WOW everybody! great pics! wow! lov them! and who knew, Billy and Melinda even in the same scene! WPRMW will go crazy :lol: they were together for only a moment i guess but it COUNTS! what would you call that WPRMW? destiny? :lol:

Yes Adzix that counts.
bigsmile3.gif
"Destiny" you bet!
BigWink2smiley.gif

--------------------------
Touch.jpg

Crysthala said:
desertwind said:
Crys you are a riot- :D nobody like you
SO -want to come on my boat?
Thanks, and yes, Billy, I do. I don't have a boat, but would you like to come in my pool? Don't worry about bringing a swimsuit, you won't need one. :devil:
OMFG, I totally just got a vision of Grissom soaking wet in a pool with his tux half-off. <shiver, melt, unmelt, seizure> He's so sychik... yummmm....

Desertwind, I soooooo want to be on this boat!

Crysthala , we share the same dream! :eek: It's sychik!!!

That was the very first time I saw LH, that photo. :D
When I became a fan couple yrs back, I heard about her but didn't know what she looked like until a friend sent me that pic. Wow! I nearly loss my balance. :lol: :lol:

----------------------
LHBbanner.jpg

Desertwind:He can rock my boat any day of the week.

Cys: I with you on that fantasy of Billy in half of his tux and Wet. *Drools*

WPRMW:That's the picture I actually fell for him. He's so cute in that picture. and Grissom n Lady H rule together. :D

that was SO hard! i couldn't decide!! i loved his no.2 pic hair (so cute!!) and all other profiles equally. but i had to decide, unfortuantely. i voted no. 10 eventually. SO handsome!! :D

Thanks GF for reminding us (not that we can ever forget, but still... ;)) all those cute Grissom profiles.
I was torn between #3 and #10 :rolleyes:, but i ended up voting #3, he's really hot in this one... :D

Who is that reflected on the window besides Greg? I can't tell.
Mel23 it was Cathrine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back