William/Grissom HOTT Picture Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burden of Proof, the episode pick no.2 is from ;) great ep btw. Grissom's hair are different in every scene :lol: i love the curly curls haircut the most though :D i think it was his most adorable haircut on CSI ever.

10 had my vote for the very beginning. Slaves of Las Vegas. Can some say Woot woot!!!(Forgive me I'm hyper i saw pirates of the carribean 2 and I watching CSI now. so I'm diffently Hyper!!! :D)

sometimes i wish i lived in the woods. I serious like to call and get him to cut down a couple of trees. *Thinks of sweaty Billy* than He can drink some lemonade out in the sun. And if he's wearing no shirt *Bonus* :D

newflame13 said:
Forgive me I'm hyper i saw pirates of the carribean 2 and I watching CSI now.
Oh yeah... a wild-eyed rum-swilling eyeliner-wearing Capn' Jack always makes me hyper! :p

Voted for #2. Curls curls curls. :rolleyes:

And now for my favorite profiles on the planet. Countdown:
#3 #2 #1

GGgirl1 WOHA- yummy to the max- :p #2-those black eyelashes- his look better than mine- if a painter/artist did a perfect profile- it would be his :p :p :pfor sure- nice shots ;)an up-close pic. of that perfect profIle :p

MY PERFECT PROFILE

THANK FREAKIN I THINK I DIED AND Went to Heaven. I just saw my favorite Billy pictures and I saw Sparrow. YAY!!!
Billy(But OMG HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE JOHNNY HERE!! BUt he's better looking :eek: )
Justin I'm sorry to break the news to ya but he already brought sexy back
save a horse ride a Billy :p
The one question on our minds. Why does he still have the shirt on?
Want a mid-night snack? (DUH!!)

GGgirl1 said:
Yeah, that would be GREAT!!! :devil: And then we could... oops! it's not supposed to be written here... * sigh*

*Starts to wonder off in Billy Isle* *Sighs* GGgirl you make perfect sense. :D . I Luv the Idea. I have to put that in my notebook.:p

hey ladies, wonderful pictures! :D
desertwind , I like your profile the best so far
and I'm still working on my billy collection ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back