William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the welcome, i have been here before
but usually just lurk
i get kinda speechless when looking at
the pics
thanks again

Hey, grissoms_gurl all your pics say "forbidden" :( sorry, maybe check and see what's up.. and we all love him in the suit.. from "FORMALITIES' so cute.. and from "SECRETS & FLIES" which he showed great patience, he know somehting was amiss, but perservered, and found it!! shellac on the pig :mad: that's our Grissom man

formalities551.jpg

THIS IS WHAT I FOUND

grissoms_gurl said:
thanks des! I think I fixed it! go ahead and check 'em out!

WILL DO, you always put the 'HOTTEST' pics. of him ;) and on our other WP "hottness" topic, of him biting his nails :( here's a couple I found of his hands and nails..

HIS HANDS from ep.8 S/7

BOOM the bomb guy, that ends up getting blown up :(

WOW, he has gorgeous hands. Still, be better if he bit his nails though. Don't ask, i'm a freak. I like backs too. But hands and arms, phew, sends shivers down my spine.

Thanks DW for posting. Loverly juberly!

CSIWIKI says that William wife is pregnant again, and she is in her first trimester. Does any one know if this is true?

churchmouse said:
CSIWIKI says that William wife is pregnant again, and she is in her first trimester. Does any one know if this is true?

You might want to check out the WPAP site.. they've got all the latest news on him, and her!! I haven't heard that, but how cool.. a baby Billy ;)

MORE OF HIS HANDS

AWWWWWHHHH! I hope its true! I love babies. I haven't got a clue if its true or not. Billy only has one daughter right? And that was with his first wifey right?!

churchmouse said:
I doubt there's any truth to this... please remember that anyone can add/edit info at Wikipedia, and lately there have been several entries made to his bio that were obviously intended to start rumors. The last thing someone added was that Billy was going blind, so IMO it's not very reliable. DW is right here... WPAP or a legitimate PR would be a better source.

MMmm... hands. He even talks with them. :rolleyes:

And here's one of him in the "city that never sleeps" he's been seen at the Bellagio eating dinner, with Gina. pure Italian menu :p

g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back