William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des is right, grissoms gurl... two for the price of one in Team Bi Facial! ;)

Ebuzz, gglovebug is a goddess. Thank you for posting the pics. The burning look of love in the second one is worth a full on FFWWOOAARR!! of anyone's money!

Did this page really bring the whole forum down?! :eek: Well played, ladies! We officially ship the hottest man in the world! :lol:

I tried to log on before school yesterday morning but the server was down. Was that you guys? I am SO proud of you all!

Excellent.. nice shots..going way back with him and her.. to S/1.. so long ago.. and without the beard..they still look so good, pretty much the same huh? when the next new ep. is aired, guess he'll have NO beard..again..back and forth ;)

WHISPERING SWEET NOTHINGS

Hey guys lets try adding a touch more discussion regarding the pictures, one word replies or just posting the pictures really doesn't help this thread is for both the pictures and the discussion of them.

Also I would like to place a quick reminder that over use of letters, smilies, ect are really frowned upon. So as not to be misunderstood here is an example.

(To avoid a screen stretch I will do this abit differently)
Bad: OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good: OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! :D :D :D :D

Notice That I accompliced the samething in four letters as it would in eight letters. Stretching the screen does NOT make for a happy mod, or members and over use of smilies samething.

One word replies are considered Spamming, same really as is posting just a pic and no discussion about it. As I said before ALL picture threads are for both Pictures and Discussions of said picture.

Sorry Destiny normally i do post more but my friend cut himself and i had to go aid him! What can i say guys get a little cut and think they need to go to the ER :lol: i will make sure next time to post more thanks for the reminder :D

Thats fine, and I know what you mean, I have a father and two brothers, nephew, cousins, ect. :lol: I keep the first aid box well supplied and close at hand. ;)

*Moving back on topic*.

grissoms_gurl said:
*raises hand* Oh! I did! I noticed them!! :D *sigh* I wish we saw what he was wearing..

My daughter said, it might be his bathroom, because he's an entomologist. thus "butterlies" or maybe Sara decorated her spot, or maybe it's "theirs" it look's like all he's wearing is a towel~~~fantasy runs rampant~~~ :p

csi40.jpg
enjoy this look now, cause he's probably not going to look like this anymore!!! and NO NEW CSI all through March :( that so sucks

Has anyone noticed the towel on Grissom's shoulder jumps to the other shoulder? And YES I know the first is a mirror image. But think about as if you were looking out of Grissom's eyes (personelly I would *MUCH* rather be in Sara's place! - is it right that Fox actually did completely shave Petersen? Or is that just a wild hope that there exsists somewhere a tape of the whole scene...OMG!)

Anyway,

At first first it is on WP's left shoulder with the butterflies behind his left shoulder, then it is on *his* right shoulder with butterflies still behind his left (the butterfly case help clarify the mirror imagine thing.)
Left

Right

:D :D :D

And what is the significance of the little winks at each other???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back