William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHH BILLY BUTT!! Excellent icons Adz!! I just checked them out and nearly *died*!
thank you grissoms_gurl! you know, it was such a pleasure making them. epsecially the butt ones, lol. the man is hot, there is no doubt about it.

GrissomFREAK - It was me who was hopin he bit his nails, which he doesn't I don't think. It's cuz I love mens hands when their nails are all bitten...lol I know, im wierd.

Jazzfan - I love that one, he looks so confused but looks like he's slightly laughing aswell. Bless 'im!

i now have home net access again and i can actually see everyones photobucket photos! whoop whoop whoop!! :D you have no idea what torture it is not to be able to see them!

now, how many pages is this thread??.......... :D

Destiny said:
*We interrupt this conversation*

NOTE I have already asked someone to create the Next thread, they will when it hits in the 990-995. I will be offline for a bit (nothings is wrong but I don't know the date I will off), So we set this in place early. I might be back before then (I will be moving), so its just better to be safe then overwhelmed.

Thank you. ;)

*we resume our regular conversation.*

Thank's Destiny for the heads up..and good luck on your move YUCK :( one of lifes worst miseries

"Swap Meet" is on SPIKE tonight.. good ep. ;)

swap_meet_045.jpg

swap_meet_103.jpg

swap_meet_123.jpg

grissoms_gurl said:
^I love Swap Meet!! Grissom is great in it!
poppylvsgriss said:
i now have home net access again and i can actually see everyones photobucket photos! whoop whoop whoop!! :D you have no idea what torture it is not to be able to see them!
All the more reason to post lots of pics!!
Yay for poppylvsgriss's internet! :lol:

You've done it again .. killer photos :p...and on getting everyones photobucket account access,poppy how do you do that, you have to know everyones password.. that's a bit scary.. :eek:

THE CREEPY LITTLE HOUSE who's doing this?

LLV

OMG grissoms gurl Those are GREAT!!!

I have to go take a shower just to cool down (actually it's true) I worked out earlier... :)

great pictures everyone :D

Seriously, Grissomsgurl, you're spoiling us with all that hotness. You trying to set my monitor on fire?! hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back