William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm back! :D I had problems with my computer after being very :mad: at SS for shaving him... Maybe all the anger I had in me was transferred to my keyboardby the tips of my fingers! :lol:

I just wanted to say: great pics everyone! :D

GGgirl1 said:
Hey, I'm back! :D I had problems with my computer after being very :mad: at SS for shaving him... Maybe all the anger I had in me was transferred to my keyboardby the tips of my fingers! :lol:

I just wanted to say: great pics everyone! :D

HEY, you've been missed. it's been a scarce fan base lately.. glad your back, and computer problems suck, been there :( and don't be angry, can't change what you don't acknowledge (Dr. Phil) :D it is what it is!!!

STILL LIFE

AND MORE he's coming back with NO beard..again, so till then.. beard pics only :lol: those blue eyes :p

Hey everyone I'm back from Vacation :cool:

Great pics everyone :D

and I don't think that rumor is true either

YIPEE..hhunter is back.. and Aloha ;) tell us everything when you can..
hug.gif

SHAVING SCENE

HI, Thanks
ALOHA everyone, We had a great time

and NOOOO DON'T SHAVE THE BEARD !!
I'm stuck on Team Bearded... gotta find some pics now :D

GrissomFREAK said:
Mmmm ... hands :D

He bites his nails? Are you sure?

Well, in the meantime ... go figure why this shot is one of my all-time favorites :lol: :D

What on earth is he doing here, and what ep. is it.. is it the "1-15 Murders" where he smells the mustard, and grosses Brass out?

THE LETTER his hands again..

Form084.jpg

A reminder that Formalities is going to air this week on SPIKE

Grissom in a tux, doesn't get better than that :D

oh cool stuff y'all. love the scruffy providence pic puppy. why is april so far away?

meanwhile, i updated my lj with new billy icons. i capped Kiss The Sky myself and made some icons out of those pics. let's say ... those caps weren't on WPAP, lol.

*We interrupt this conversation*

NOTE I have already asked someone to create the Next thread, they will when it hits in the 990-995. I will be offline for a bit (nothings is wrong but I don't know the date I will off), So we set this in place early. I might be back before then (I will be moving), so its just better to be safe then overwhelmed.

Thank you. ;)

*we resume our regular conversation.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back