William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year everyone! :D As you can see, I'm back, and very glad to be here! And here's a little pic where we see he's glad to be with us too!

May all your wishes come true in 2007! :D

Cheers, chuck! Thanks to GGgirl for FWOAR-ing it up for me! I have no idea how to do that! It was a coin toss between that and this!

Equally as beautiful, I'm sure you'll all agree! :D

Welcome back hhunter and everyone else who's been gone!!and Happy New Year to you all.. I've been sick since Xmas.. nice huh? lying low, not by choice.. but on the mend.. hope all your holidays were filled with joy!! 2007.. WHOOP-DEE-DOO.. and ~~~grimaces~~~ for the 4 eps. without our "man" :( and wouldn't you all have loved to kissed him on NYE?
hug.gif

BILLY AND GINA

Excellent pic, des. They are definitely loved up and good luck to them in 2007.

MGM, the line would go on for days if we all wanted a go! :lol:

I wish everyone the best in 2007! Now for a nice tangent...I finally got "Fear" this weekend and OMG! Look
Toothpaste anyone? I saw this movie when it came out back in the mid 90's and watched it because of Mark Walburg, I've changed my perspective! Oh so nice! I had to share in my droolfest. Watch this movie! Its good, Billy is hot, and well...does there need to be more than that?!?! :D And just a side thought...i was reminded of Billy's wife Gina the whole time through this movie...anyone else see that too? Take a look Gina look alike?

agreed on Fear loveforgrissom 100%. he was so hot there, and shirtless too! *dies*

and yeah, the actress kinda resembles Gina, although i think his wife is prettier ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back