William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Xnmas poster GrissomFREAK and where ya been? :eek: back to his beloved "CUBS'

8b80a247.jpg
and his ever beloved taking his pic. ;)

Thanks to my new book, new calendar and lots of texting about series 5, I have decided I love the Billy Beard Action again. So, to celebrate, can I introduce you to Mr October 2007 from the UK calendar?

If that doesn't turn you beardy again, nothing will! I can't wait for October! Only 10 months to go :lol: Yee har! :D

Yes indeedy :p..I think the majority of his female fans prefer the "beard", and it look's like he's grown it back for his "character role" in his play.. (grey} :( so maybe he will come back with it (dark} but then, how can one deny "handsome" he just is!!! it's that "face" :p

PILOT

BURN OUT

To beard or not to beard... it's so difficult to decide. You are all confusing me with clean shaven and beardy! It's such a dilemma! :lol:

I atched CSI Behind the Scenes last night on FiveUS and he was clean shaven and there was a lot of FWOAR-ing going on in the house! But then Butteflied was on Living straight after and he was beardy and haunted looking and I wanted to stroke his chin to make him feel better... I just don't know which side of the fence to land!

britfan said:
To beard or not to beard... it's so difficult to decide. You are all confusing me with clean shaven and beardy! It's such a dilemma! :lol:

I atched CSI Behind the Scenes last night on FiveUS and he was clean shaven and there was a lot of FWOAR-ing going on in the house! But then Butteflied was on Living straight after and he was beardy and haunted looking and I wanted to stroke his chin to make him feel better... I just don't know which side of the fence to land!

And that's OK.. he's just a baby doll.. regardless.. :p just a different look beard.. sexy..manly .. no beard sweet faced ;)

waytogo3.jpg
"Way To Go"

CAGED

I'm finally back and WOW! Lots of hottness going on here!! Wonderful pics everyone! I especially like the "Way To Go" pic desertwind!!
ETA Congrats on #6 as well!!!

Hi everyone
I'm back from our holiday travels to
yes Rocky11 More hotness :D :devil:
wow! Jackpot what a nice wake up on this New Year's Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back