William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Nice toothpaste yes (with you there MGM drool )
and I HAVE to see GUNSHY that is my New Years Resolution :lol:

loveforgrissom said:
I wish everyone the best in 2007! Now for a nice tangent...I finally got "Fear" this weekend and OMG! Look
Toothpaste anyone? I saw this movie when it came out back in the mid 90's and watched it because of Mark Walburg, I've changed my perspective! Oh so nice! I had to share in my droolfest. Watch this movie! Its good, Billy is hot, and well...does there need to be more than that?!?! :D And just a side thought...i was reminded of Billy's wife Gina the whole time through this movie...anyone else see that too? Take a look Gina look alike?

HMMM, on Amy Brenaman looking like Gina, the same long dark hair, but that's all I see :(plus Amy has green eyes, Gina big brown eyes, and I've seen 'FEAR' many time, and I didn't see much camraderie between them, kinda of blah!!! unlike some of his other leading ladies, say Diane Lane :phe had a good rapport with Reese however, didn't he?

fe6.jpg

Wonderful pics everybody!!
I hope you're feeling better desertwind!! I know the 4 episodes without Grissom won't make you feel better.. but how about this?!

grissoms_gurl said:
Wonderful pics everybody!!
I hope you're feeling better desertwind!! I know the 4 episodes without Grissom won't make you feel better.. but how about this?!

YES..YES..YES.. :p :p :pI got a hugh rush, from this, YUMMY, DELICIOUS, fav. pic.. thank's, ;) your sure know how to cheer a girl up, and I use the word "girl" loosly , and thank's for the concern, I'm feeling much better, not 100%, but I didn't die :devil: but I hope none of you had this, or get this, lousy :(

GRISSOM..SARA..BRASS..GREG

Oh yeah, the beard!!! :eek: And I'm sooooo glad this morning, I finally got my season 6 DVDs, thanks to my wonderful son who bought them for me while I was away! :D I'm very tired this morning since I went to bed at 1 a.m., after watching ABRTI Pts 1 and 2 and got up to go to work at 6 a.m... But it was worth it! :D Bearded hottness all the way, baby! :devil:

OOHHH the beard the beard the beard ;) :p

what can I say about the beard?
a nice wake up for this Wednesday

and ABRTI one of the BEST episodes EVER!!!

more beard pictures please Thanks :D

Oooh how I love that beard!!! Excellent pics all around!! Good luck with the first week back at school britfan!!! I don't go back to school until the 8th.. so there better be loads of bearded photos for me :lol:

Ooh, Rocky! I'll have Beard number two please! FWOAR! That is LOV-ER-LY!! :lol:

The 8th, Grissoms gurl? That's brilliant! Where's that in the world? I am jealous. Teachers hate going back to school as well. Yuk. :( But the pics on here have perked me up no end! I haven't hit a kid all day :lol:

Cheers guys, you rock! And please accept this as a token of my appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back