Not open for further replies.
^ loooove hands. One of the first things I look at. Hands :lol:

Happy Birthday, Ad!!
party-birthdaycake6.gif
party-partyman1.gif

Remember the first time? ;)

Arms , smile , eyes , dimple & "Grissom look" and tongue :cool:

Have a good one, my friend :D

I really should get mom on here, she'd enjoy this for her birthday I think. Billy and cake...mmmmmm! *gets naughty thoughts about putting the cake *on* Billy...*censored* :devil:*

desertwind said:
Thank's GrissomFREAK the eyes one.. show his stunning blue eyes :p.. nice shots ;)

AND HIS STRAW HAT

Adore the cutsie face, HATE that bloody hat! If I ever see it, it will meet with a very nasty accident! EWW! :lol:

PS - GGgirl! It works! Love the cheeky Billy banner. Thank you! ;)

britfan said:
desertwind said:
Thank's GrissomFREAK the eyes one.. show his stunning blue eyes :p.. nice shots ;)

AND HIS STRAW HAT

Adore the cutsie face, HATE that bloody hat! If I ever see it, it will meet with a very nasty accident! EWW! :lol:

PS - GGgirl! It works! Love the cheeky Billy banner. Thank you! ;)

On the silly straw hat, I mentioned that to my daughter, and she said, at the time, "he's in the desert, and it keeps the sun out of his face" and actually she's right, lots of tourists wear these here.. YUCK, but it does fit with the enviornment :(

waytogo3.jpg

Of course your daughter is right, it protects him from the sun and a heat stroke, but he could buy a nicer hat! Like the one I found in St. Thomas, USVI. Ivory with a black band, a bit like the one he wore in KTS. Now, THAT would look good and still protect him! :D

I wonder how the rest of the team feels about that straw hat :lol: I think I'd flat out tell him that I wasn't fond of it :lol:
But boy was he hot in tonights episode!! Very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back