William/Grissom HOTT Pic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. all that hype about Grissom's new beard... and I kinda enjoyed it!! My best friend said he looked like a grandpa, but I think it looks great!! I just wanna rub the top of his head like he was a little child :lol: okay.. perhaps that was wierd :lol:

he looked pretty good tonight i gotta admit. guess the TV Guide pic was unfortunate cuz the beard is not that long really. i hope it won't get any longer in the next eps though.

Man, the beard is back! I was starting to enjoy the beardless Billy! My mom looked at the beard and was like, it kind of looks like a fake beard! Do they even make those?

I'm sure they do make fake beards, but trust me, that's his, 'narley' as it is, I think he'll shave it off again, it's went from black, to clean shaven, to brownish/greyish, ever changing Grissom.. and thank gawd he's back, finally been a loooong 3 week's :(

Did I tell you that I had a dream that Grissom looked at ME the same way he's looking at Sara in that picture from Time of your Death?

Let's just say ... I woke up happy :)

britfan said:
SLOBBER SLOBBER SLOBBER!!!

I have just finished watching Fear! Oh. My. God! Jeans, towels, fighting... what more can a girl ask for?!

And now, Living TV are giving us CSEye sex!

Ba Ba Boom!!

You always perk up everyones mood ;) so I say HIP-HIP-HOORAY FOR britfan and a big hug for you!!!
hug.gif
yes he's good and 'hott' in "FEAR' but I'm so caught up in last nights ep. how good it was, that's all I've go on my mind right now ;) he was so elegant,and poetic and he has changed, he's happy, :p and I freaked when all of a sudden, right in the middle there he was, I didn't expect him to be in this one!!and on next week's preview, he goes "I've missed Las Vegas" ;)

gss6smb.jpg

And hhunter it's getting to you, or he is.. HMMM dreaming of him.. your a goner too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back